2011 NCAA Tournament

msmith198025 said:
NIT new, but I am proud of the Tide. NIT title game here we come! RTR!

Come on, really? Penn St. won the NIT, must not take much to win it.

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

cosmo_kramer said:
And, mostly by the conference games that they play.

Going by that logic, and looking at the teams in the FF, many of the top seeds and other power conferences should be labeled as overrated as well, right??

Must be. :D

cosmo_kramer said:
And, mostly by the conference games that they play.

Going by that logic, and looking at the teams in the FF, many of the top seeds and other power conferences should be labeled as overrated as well, right??

Excellent point....

Come on, really? Penn St. won the NIT, must not take much to win it.

Some years it doesnt. Other years it does.
I have read that this is one of the strongest NIT fields that they have had in some time.

What championship did Pitt win this year?;)

msmith198025 said:
Some years it doesnt. Other years it does.
I have read that this is one of the strongest NIT fields that they have had in some time.

What championship did Pitt win this year?;)

They won their division. :D

Ramy said:
And what did they get? A pack of M&M's? :D

Only one team wins it all, do I wish pitt had a chance? Of course I do but once again they don't but that doesn't make their accomplishments overrated.

Maybe you should wait till the blue bloods win the championship before you talk smack. :D

Not sure if talking about the NCAA TOURNAMENT is on topic here, but does anyone know what building they're playing at in Houston? Hope it's not Reliant Stadium...not a big fan of basketball games in football stadiums.

Sandra

Not sure if talking about the NCAA TOURNAMENT is on topic here, but does anyone know what building they're playing at in Houston? Hope it's not Reliant Stadium...not a big fan of basketball games in football stadiums.

Sandra

It is Reliant.

Only one team wins it all, do I wish pitt had a chance? Of course I do but once again they don't but that doesn't make their accomplishments overrated.

Maybe you should wait till the blue bloods win the championship before you talk smack. :D

I am surprised they made it this far. After last years team couldn't make it, I never expected this years team to make it this far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)