2011 NCAA Tournament

Ramy said:
Take them home with you to watch the final game. :D

I watched uconn win five games in five days against good teams, Walker is very good and that freshman kid is good also

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

As a 'Cuse fan, I HATE UConn and I have no problems admitting it. But what they have done is amazing and reminds me of when Danny Manning lead a pretty decent Kansas team to an improbable run in winning the NCAA championship.

Well lookey here...alla sudden the Big East doesn't look so itty-bitty anymore! Sorry Chuck!

Sandra

LOL!! I was thinking the same thing...but I am not suppose to because I do not root for conferences....but it did bug me when people HERE were saying the Big East was overrated. To me they weren't and they to me all 11 teams deserved to be invited. A testament to how tough that league is ...is the team representing the Big East in the FF..... UConn.

...OMG, I think I just puked in my mouth thinking that..... LOL!

salsadancer7 said:
LOL!! I was thinking the same thing...but I am not suppose to because I do not root for conferences....but it did bug me when people HERE were saying the Big East was overrated. To me they weren't and they to me all 11 teams deserved to be invited. A testament to how tough that league is ...is the team representing the Big East in the FF..... UConn.

...OMG, I think I just puked in my mouth thinking that..... LOL!

Lol...me too.

Sent from my LG Optimus T using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)