2011 NCAA Tournament

Butler's coach certainly validated his team with their return to the championship game without the kid that went to the NBA last season. Congratulations Butler, I hope you win one for all the small programs who deserved a bid, but didn't get one so that some major conference also-rans could get in.

GO BUTLER!!!

Im pretty much indifferent in who I want to win it now. Ill still watch the game though, hopefully it will be a good one.

I will still watch, but I want Butler to win since they have never won.

What happened to all the Big East jokes!!!!!!???????!!!!!!! :D

No ACC, Big 10, SEC, Big 12 or Pac-10 teams in the finals...enjoy the game!

Sandra

Sandra

Uhhhhh, there is only 2 teams left. Somebody had to win.

Oh pooh. Getting knocked out by the Big East every year gettin' ya down there, Ramy? :D

SEC/Big East basketball is like SEC/Big Ten football...only in reverse!

Sandra

No, it isn't getting me down. Yeah I wanted Kentucky to win, but I didn't expect them to get this far.

No, it isn't getting me down. Yeah I wanted Kentucky to win, but I didn't expect them to get this far.

Well I haven't really been paying attention, but I have a feeling Calipari has another five star recruting class coming in! Kentucky will be back. Utah State....not so sure.

Sandra

Sandra

They were overrated as a conference, and I wasnt joking :D
Somebody had to win out though, and UConn is playing VERY well right now. They deserve to be there.

Well I haven't really been paying attention, but I have a feeling Calipari has another five star recruting class coming in! Kentucky will be back. Utah State....not so sure.

Sandra

Yes he does. I don't think any of their current players are ready for the NBA, but expect 2 of them to leave for the NBA draft.

The other ten Big East teams are a combined 5-10, which is pretty poor. UConn's 5-0 brings the total to 10-10, so tonight's game will determine whether the Big East winds up with a cumulative +.500 record or not.

The other ten Big East teams are a combined 5-10, which is pretty poor. UConn's 5-0 brings the total to 10-10, so tonight's game will determine whether the Big East winds up with a cumulative +.500 record or not.
Are you sure about those numbers?? I come up with a 12-10 BE record in the tournament, before tonight's game...

Are you sure about those numbers?? I come up with a 12-10 BE record in the tournament, before tonight's game...

Yeah, I call Violation too. The Big East is 12-10 right now. Take out the two games BETWEEN Big East teams and they are 10-8. Guarantted over .500, and a national finalist too. The haters are starging to sound like they know as much as Jay Bilas...;)

Sandra