2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

3-0 after 1. So quiet in the Wachovia Center you could hear a pin drop, just the way it should be! The Filthy Flyers put in their third string goalie in.

Thank you Dirty Danny for interfering with Miller to give Buffalo that 4 on 3 which resulted in a goal.

I wonder what Dirty Danny thought yesterday when he left his house and stopped at the first stop sign he saw

4718910.jpg
Yep, but Buffalo has given up two goals with 5-minutes to play in the 2nd period. Hopefully, they're not trying to impersonate Montreal.

Tyler 2 gets #2 and the GWG in OT against the Filthy Flyers. They may have given up a three goal lead, but they came out on top! It all ends Sunday at HSBC Arena!

Down with the Filthy Flyers! Down with Dirty Danny!

Big win by the Preds last night
Stunning victory last night! They scored an empty-netter with just over 30-seconds left to tie the game at three, and then beat the Kings in OT. One minute the LA fans were on their way to celebrating going up 3-2 in the Series, and the next they looked as though somebody had pissed on their Wheaties. I love this game, but it can be brutal at times. Regardless, the Ducks may be down but they are not quite out.

Last edited:
Saturday's Playoff Schedule

Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh- 12:00 noon ET (Versus)- Penguins lead series 3-1

NY Rangers at Washington- 3:00pm ET (NBC)- Capitals lead series 3-1

Montreal at Boston- 7:00pm ET (Versus)- series tied 2-2

Los Angeles at San Jose- 10:30pm ET (Versus)- Sharks lead series 3-1

Saturday's Playoff Schedule

Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh- 12:00 noon ET (Versus)- Penguins lead series 3-1

NY Rangers at Washington- 3:00pm ET (NBC)- Capitals lead series 3-1

Montreal at Boston- 7:00pm ET (Versus)- series tied 2-2

Los Angeles at San Jose- 10:30pm ET (Versus)- Sharks lead series 3-1

That's the earliest game I have ever seen on Versus...it wasn't even on my To Do List.

3-0 after 1. So quiet in the Wachovia Center you could hear a pin drop, just the way it should be! The Filthy Flyers put in their third string goalie in.

Thank you Dirty Danny for interfering with Miller to give Buffalo that 4 on 3 which resulted in a goal.

I wonder what Dirty Danny thought yesterday when he left his house and stopped at the first stop sign he saw

4718910.jpg

As much as you call him Dirty Danny - 95% of WNY still loves Danny and wishes he still played in Buffalo.

I doubt it. Most people I know can’t stand Briere now and wouldn’t want him back. Personally, I never really cared for him when he played here and I thought Chris Drury was a bigger loss. Now, neither player is that good and their respective teams can keep them both. When Miller made that save on Briere in Game 4, the 19 thousand people in HSBC Arena and the thousands at HSBC Plaza gave him a standing ovation, I think WNY spoke up pretty loudly on what they think of that snake. I doubt the fans would have had that of reaction if it was any other player on the Flyers.

One of the best plays of the series was in Game 4 when Tyler Myers put Dirty Danny into the ice. I hope tomorrow Myers burries him!

Wow! I just stepped-in after doing some chores and noticed the Lightening has struck, 5-0, over the Penguins halfway through their game at Pittsburgh. Yikes! Perhaps there is still some life left is Tampa Bay.

Strange series. The Penguins lead the series 3-2, despite getting outscored 13-3 the last two games IN PITTSBURGH.

Boston and Montreal going into OT, tied at 1.

Thank God they don't go to a Shoot out to decide the playoffs, nothing like taking 99% of the game away .....

Boston and Montreal going into OT, tied at 1.

Thank God they don't go to a Shoot out to decide the playoffs, nothing like taking 99% of the game away .....

Now headed to 2nd OT..........both teams had their chances in the first OT

BillD1984 said:
Now headed to 2nd OT..........both teams had their chances in the first OT

The Bruins power play absolutely sucks!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Sunday's Playoff Schedule

Philadelphia at Buffalo- 3:00pm ET (NBC)- Sabres lead series 3-2

Anaheim at Nashville- 6:00pm ET- Predators lead series 3-2

Vancouver at Chicago- 7:30pm ET (Versus)- Canucks lead series 3-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)