2012/2013 New Network TImers?

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
With announcements having been made this week, which timers are you going to add?

NBC:

REVOLUTION
GO ON
THE NEW NORMAL
ANIMAL PRACTICE
GUYS WITH KIDS
CHICAGO FIRE
DO NO HARM

CBS:

PARTNERS
VEGAS
ELEMENTARY
MADE IN JERSEY

Fox:

THE MOB DOCTOR
BEN AND KATE
THE MINDY PROJECT
THE GOODWIN GAMES

ABC:

HOW TO LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
THE FAMILY TOOLS
THE NEIGHBORS
NASHVILLE
LAST RESORT
MALIBU COUNTRY
666 PARK AVENUE

CW:

THE CARRIE DIARIES
EMILY OWENS, M.D.
ARROW
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

S~

I'm staying away from all of the soapy dramas, especially those preying off of the success of Revenge. For me I'll try:

CBS:

Elementary (Crush on Lucy Liu :shh)

NBC:

Who knows. Nothing that intiguing.

ABC:

Zero Hour (midseason)
Last resort (promising plot)
Comedies: How to live with your parents, The Neighbors, The Family Tools

CW:

Arrow
Beauty and the Beast (My favorite fairy tale)
Cult (Maybe. I like the creepiness of Robert Knepper)

Fox:

Ben and Kate and the Mindy project around New Girl and Raising Hope
The Good win Games (midseason)

S~

I will set timers for most new shows and let the episodes start to accumulate. Having a huge hard drive on the TiVos helps....

of course, with the exception of the CW, my timers are automatically set with my Hopper..... :D

This would not work for me since I want to have episodes pile up before I commit to watching a new series. I deleted 7 series last week that were canceled without watching the episodes. If they were picked up I would have watched them to consider if I want to keep them.

This would not work for me since I want to have episodes pile up before I commit to watching a new series. I deleted 7 series last week that were canceled without watching the episodes. If they were picked up I would have watched them to consider if I want to keep them.
I have this entire season of Person of Interest, haven't watched yet... ;)

I will set timers for most new shows and let the episodes start to accumulate. Having a huge hard drive on the TiVos helps....

of course, with the exception of the CW, my timers are automatically set with my Hopper..... :D

For 8 days they are...

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

If I want to stack them up, yes, it's easy enough to save the series on my Hopper, and put them in individual folders....

Pretty slim pickin's this fall. I will record and wait and see about the following shows -

ABC -
666 Park Ave
The Neighbors
Last Resort

CBS-
Vegas
Elementary

FOX-
Ben & Kate
Mindy Project

NBC-
Revolution
Go On

That's it until replacement shows and/or mid-season.

If there's some fantastic/horrible review before the season starts the list could change slightly, but not much.

Pretty slim pickin's this fall. I will record and wait and see about the following shows -

ABC -
666 Park Ave
The Neighbors
Last Resort

CBS-
Vegas
Elementary

FOX-
Ben & Kate
Mindy Project

NBC-
Revolution
Go On

That's it until replacement shows and/or mid-season.

If there's some fantastic/horrible review before the season starts the list could change slightly, but not much.

I agree looks like nothing exciting, one plus with the Hopper with Prime Time Anytime, I don't have to set a timer and can sample these shows before making a Timer Investment :)

Slim pickings indeed. Normally, I'm interested in 5-6 new shows and wind-up watching one or two regularly...however, this season I am struggling to find any interest in any additions to the fall lineup. We shall see.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Didn't add too many new shows this year, here's my new additions, hopefully a few of them will be keepers (by me and the network):

ABC
666 Park Avenue
Last Resort

CBS
Vegas
Elementary

NBC
Revolution

slim pickings indeed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts