2012/2013 New Network TImers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
With the Hopper and PTAT, I'm planning on giving all the new one hour shows two episodes to hook me. Then I'll decide on permanent timers.

Timers I had set for last season (cancelled series):

Alcatraz - passively watched...series did not draw me in.
CSI: Miami - long-time favorite although I quit watching from time to time
A Gifted Man - I liked this series and it had a 8-10 million audience...shame.
House - loved this series, but it was time to move on.
Prime Suspect - series cancelled after 13-episodes...I stopped watching after 6.
Terra Nova - lots of potential, but the series failed to deliver on it's promise; cheesy dinosaurs.
Unforgettable - I liked it...supposed to be brought back mid-season for 13-episode conclusion

New timers for this season:

Hannibal (NBC) - mid-season replacement which I think will be gone after 13-episodes; interesting in that it deals with Hannibal Lechter...hope it doesn't suck.
Revolution (NBC) - like Invasion, Jericho and Flashforward I feel the first couple episodes will get good ratings. Of course, just like most primetime Sci-fi it will disappear.
Zero Hour (ABC) - I'll give it a shot, but not much hope for this series.
Elementary (CBS) - I like the "Sherlock Holmes" aspect, but I don't hold out much hope for this one.

None on the new shows Fox looked interesting to me. We shall see...

Revolution
666 Park Avenue
Last Resort
Zero Hour
The Neighbors

Maybe 1 or 2 of them will make it.Most likely I'll dvr them and wait to see if they get canned.I did that with Alcatraz last year,had the entire series recorded,once they canceled it I deleted the series.

Enjoyed Last Resort very much,The Neighbors at least the pilot was funny so I'll watch a few more.Also gonna stick with Revolution a few more episodes.

Watched a few mins.of Elementary on the Kindle and as much as I like Lucy Lui I just can't get into another Sherlock Holmes show/movie.

Chicago Fire

I saw it last night for the first time (thanks to Prime Time Anytime) and oh my god! Very well done!

I was crying like a baby at the end, such emotion and realizim!

Chicago fire isn't too bad. I've been watching from the beginning. The storyline with Det. Voight was great.

S~

Timers I had set for last season (cancelled series):

[strike]Alcatraz - passively watched...series did not draw me in.
CSI: Miami - long-time favorite although I quit watching from time to time
A Gifted Man - I liked this series and it had a 8-10 million audience...shame.
House - loved this series, but it was time to move on.
Prime Suspect - series cancelled after 13-episodes...I stopped watching after 6.
Terra Nova - lots of potential, but the series failed to deliver on it's promise; cheesy dinosaurs.[/strike]
Unforgettable - I liked it...supposed to be brought back mid-season for 13-episode conclusion
New timers for this season:

Hannibal (NBC) - mid-season replacement which I think will be gone after 13-episodes; interesting in that it deals with Hannibal Lechter...hope it doesn't suck.
Revolution (NBC) - like Invasion, Jericho and Flashforward I feel the first couple episodes will get good ratings. Of course, just like most primetime Sci-fi it will disappear.
[strike]Zero Hour (ABC) - I'll give it a shot, but not much hope for this series.[/strike]
Elementary (CBS) - I like the "Sherlock Holmes" aspect, but I don't hold out much hope for this one.

None on the new shows Fox looked interesting to me. We shall see...

I never did have the time nor the desire to try Zero Hour. However, I have enjoyed Elementary (best new fall show) and Revolution to a lesser extent. Elsewhere, I have a mental reminded to add a timer for Hannibal and re-add one for the 13-episode return of Unforgettable.

riffjim4069 said:
I never did have the time nor the desire to try Zero Hour. However, I have enjoyed Elementary (best new fall show) and Revolution to a lesser extent. Elsewhere, I have a mental reminded to add a timer for Hannibal and re-add one for the 13-episode return of Unforgettable.

I may be wrong, but I don't think Zero Hour has aired yet. If it has I never noticed it.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I may be wrong, but I don't think Zero Hour has aired yet. If it has I never noticed it.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

You are not wrong, it is coming in 2013..... Maybe January.

Nice to know...with Fringe going away perhaps I will add a reminder for this Zero Hour in addition to Hannibal. I like the premise for Hannibal, but I don't see how this is going to be anything more than a 13-episode one-and-done. We shall see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts