2012 Championship Week-NCAA Tournament Automatic Bids

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No auto bids on the line today, but there's a TON of basketball on the airwaves today/tonight..including these games in the early afternoon:

Big Ten tourney: Illinois vs. Iowa- 11:30am ET (already started) on BTN
Big East tourney: UConn vs. Syracuse- 12 noon ET on ESPN
ACC tourney: Maryland vs. Wake Forest- 12 noon ET on ESPNU
Big 12 tourney: Baylor vs. Kansas St.- 12:30pm ET on ESPN2
Conference USA tourney: Southern Mississippi vs. East Carolina- 1:00pm ET on CBSSN
SEC tourney: LSU vs. Arkansas- 1:00pm ET on SEC Net

Last edited:
I'm currently watching the UConn-Syracuse game, and the intensity is OFF THE CHARTS!!! I get that the brackets predetermine the start times, but this game is worthy of a primetime start............not to mention Sean, Raft and Jay calling it!

MY GAWD!! ONLY family and VERY close friends allowed at the C-USA Tourney in Memphis! :eek:

I'm currently watching the UConn-Syracuse game, and the intensity is OFF THE CHARTS!!! I get that the brackets predetermine the start times, but this game is worthy of a primetime start............not to mention Sean, Raft and Jay calling it!

Damn working during the tournament!!:rant:

But you GOTTA love Raft!

Uconn played hard but got sloppy in the final minutes. Bill, I told you this but this is one of the best times of year!! Btw, you talk about Conference USA, what about the Pac-12 tourney. Ouch.

Syracuse has no one but themselves to blame in this loss. Missed a FT at the most inopportune time late in the game...threw the ball away when there was no pressure on them.

They are oh-for-6 in winning the Big East tournament as the #1 seed.

BUT, they will more than likely be a #1 seed in the tourny.

Syracuse has no one but themselves to blame in this loss. Missed a FT at the most inopportune time late in the game...threw the ball away when there was no pressure on them.

They are oh-for-6 in winning the Big East tournament as the #1 seed.

BUT, they will more than likely be a #1 seed in the tourny.

Salsa, the Orange had a #1 seed wrapped and under the tree coming into the BET. The win against UConn was just the icing on the cake.

Tough loss tonight, but they have bigger fish to fry starting next Thursday/Friday.

Cincinnati- who would've thought that after the brawl with Xavier they'd be in the position of playing for the Big East championship?

Salsa, the Orange had a #1 seed wrapped and under the tree coming into the BET. The win against UConn was just the icing on the cake.

Tough loss tonight, but they have bigger fish to fry starting next Thursday/Friday.

IF I am not mistaken, isn't this their last BET? IF so, I was hoping that they could FINALLY win one as a #1 seed. BUT, now, as you said...comes the BIGGER pond to try to be the big fish in.

IF I am not mistaken, isn't this their last BET? IF so, I was hoping that they could FINALLY win one as a #1 seed. BUT, now, as you said...comes the BIGGER pond to try to be the big fish in.

I thought the Orange and Pitt have next year left in the Big East, but West Virginia is moving to the Big 12 next season.

Cincinnati- who would've thought that after the brawl with Xavier they'd be in the position of playing for the Big East championship?

Without looking at any up-to-date bracket forecasts, Cincinnati probably is now trending in the 4,5,6 seed neighborhood. If they lost to Syracuse tonight, they were probably looking at a dreaded 8-9 game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts