2012 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Wow, I thought the Hilltoppers comeback was great but BYU came back from 25 points down. The largest comeback in tournament history.

Kansas State has to avoid overconfidence- given what happened with Syracse today, they're gonna be the most favored 8 seed in the history of 8 seeds.

I dont know a lot about college basketball but UNC Asheville got screwed. They had 3 calls that favored Syracuse. To be fair, Syracuse did a good job covering and defending against UNC towards the end of the game but still. If your UNC Asheville, you got to be sick. How about the shots of those kids crying on the bench? WOW

Nice to see VCU pull out the victory. So far this is the biggest and I think only upset of the tournament.

I dont know a lot about college basketball but UNC Asheville got screwed. They had 3 calls that favored Syracuse. To be fair, Syracuse did a good job covering and defending against UNC towards the end of the game but still. If your UNC Asheville, you got to be sick. How about the shots of those kids crying on the bench? WOW

Yeah, that call out of bounds was just the worst call I think I have ever seen. Unless that kid has 5ft arms there is no way you could call that ball out of bounds on him.

They had 2...one was the goaltending MUCH earlier in the game...the lane violation was CLEARLY lane violation because the guy got a running start and was past the FT line before the FT was taken. And the Orangemen CLEARLY got a break on the missed out of bounds play. But let's be certain, UNCC could have tied it with a 3 or got within 2 with a 2-pointer or 2 FTs...but they ALSO could have missed a shot, committed a offensive foul, could have gotten their shot blocked and could have turned the ball over.

..they weren't ASSURED of winning the game.

Yeah, that call out of bounds was just the worst call I think I have ever seen. Unless that kid has 5ft arms there is no way you could call that ball out of bounds on him.
Worst case, there should have at least been a foul called. To just ignore that, and screw up such an obvious possession call is unconscionable in a one-and-done tournament...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts