2012 NCAA Basketball Tournament

I will hold my nose and keep a vomit bag near while I root for Kentucky, than afterward I will shower with a wire brush. Only because I could never in my life under any circumstance root for one of the most insufferable people in sports, Rick Pitino. :vomit

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I will hold my nose and keep a vomit bag near while I root for Kentucky, than afterward I will shower with a wire brush. Only because I could never in my life under any circumstance root for one of the most insufferable people in sports, Rick Pitino. :vomit

Next time... PLEASE make sure you hold nothing back. LOL!

Feel free to use my vomid gif image :-D

I have nothing against Kentucky, but I will ALWAYS root against that POS Pitino! :mad:

Wonder if thats ever happened before ....
Teams with the same letters back and forth ...

UK - KU ?

I don't know if Kentucky and Kansas ever met for the NC. I find it ironic if they haven't,considering they're two of the top six all time basketball programs (along with UCLA, North Carolina, Indiana and Duke).

Nope they have never played for the NC.Neither have Kentucky and UNC.

Go Cats! Lets have another riot on campus.......

Seriously, why do people act so stupid after a big win?
We won!!!!!!!! Lets go turn over cars and set couches on fire! I guess I just dont get it.

Come on Kentucky fans. Learn how to celebrate with class, follow the lead of a Bama fan after the NCG and teabag a drunk on Bourbon Street.

Edit: on the couches. Where do these things come from? Do they drag them outside and fire them up? Or are they already outside? If so, why? I do not think I have ever seen a couch sitting in the front yard before.

I don't understand the couch burning or car turning either. You can celebrate without trashing stuff or tearing stuff up.

Go Cats!

Kentuckty wins!

Ramy wins!

Calipari wins!

Ramy, 3 years ago, I was initially critical of Calipari taking the UK job. I was wrong, wrong, wrong. Right decision by him and the school.

Calipari is worthy of the Kentucky legacy.

I have followed NBA basketball going back to when Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain played each other on so many Saturdays and Sundays, and I have followed college ball since Lew Alcindor played for UCLA, but I have never seen so many shots altered for fear of them being blocked, and since many of those wild heaves nearly get get blocked, the shooter's decisions to alter those shots were rational.

Now, we wait for the next investigation, and for the title to be vacated, and for Calipari to be blameless. This Kentucky team had four of the seventeen highest ranked prospects from the 2011 recruiting class on it. Now, it is possible that Calipari has developed such a reputation for developing "one and dones" that he is truly a magnet for them, but I still suspect that the recruitment process had helping hands.

I don't understand the couch burning or car turning either. You can celebrate without trashing stuff or tearing stuff up.

Go Cats!

aaacouchesx-large.jpg

In Maryland in 2002, they ransacked downtown College Park after winning in the semis, forcing the town to hastily rebuild it for the traditional ransacking two nights later. They also built a bonfire that was unfortuitously located under a fiber optic cable that cost $50,000 to repair.

I have followed NBA basketball going back to when Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain played each other on so many Saturdays and Sundays, and I have followed college ball since Lew Alcindor played for UCLA, but I have never seen so many shots altered for fear of them being blocked, and since many of those wild heaves nearly get get blocked, the shooter's decisions to alter those shots were rational.

Now, we wait for the next investigation, and for the title to be vacated, and for Calipari to be blameless. This Kentucky team had four of the seventeen highest ranked prospects from the 2011 recruiting class on it. Now, it is possible that Calipari has developed such a reputation for developing "one and dones" that he is truly a magnet for them, but I still suspect that the recruitment process had helping hands.

Whatever. I am tired of hearing all your crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts