2012 NCAA Basketball Tournament

This is terrible, MSU and Louisville have only made three baskets combined in almost 8 minutes. 5-3 after 7 1/2 minutes of play.

Going to Syracuse-Ohio St tomorrow night! :)
We shall find out if you end up being Salsa's good-luck charm
biggrin.gif

Well, it was fun while it lasted. The refs just didn't let the teams play. Too many ticky-tacky fouls. No reason for me to watch the Final Four now. :-(

I think lots of people only watch thier team, nothing wrong with that.

I'll keep watching till, the Bucks are out.

Personally, I think Syracuse was lucky to get by Ohio.

jmo.

Not a bad Final Four on tap next weekend:

Louisville vs. Kentucky- 6:00pm ET
Ohio St. vs. Kansas- 8:30pm ET

Three of the top 10 all-time basketball programs will be competing!

Well the Jayhawks were too much too handle for the Heels without Kendall Marshall.Still it was a pretty good game and Kansas would have won either way but there were 3 missed traveling calls.Unless Kentucky chokes they will win it all.They have the best all around talent.I would personally rather see Louisville beat them and KU beat OSU but just don't think it will happen.

UK-KU in the championship game and it will be Rock Chalk Jayhawk cutting down the nets in Nawlins.

Not a bad Final Four on tap next weekend:Louisville vs. Kentucky- 6:00pm ETOhio St. vs. Kansas- 8:30pm ET Three of the top 10 all-time basketball programs will be competing!
And the fourth team along with them in the Final Four is no slouch historically, competively and in terms of developing NBA talent.This year's Final Four could not be any more different from last year's.A year ago, it was all about the party crashers. This year, old-school rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)