2012 NFL Draft

ireland opening his big mouth again? :facepalm

if anyone would know if this guy was worth drafting at#8 that would be the fins having people on their staff who were at Texas A&M. but to say he's at the same level as the first two pics is a bad move. don't make the expectations for your new QB higher than what they already are. let the guy play before spewing out dumb a$$ comments. oh and DRAFT A RECEIVER TONIGHT!!!!

To those who are suggesting you can pick up a hall of famer in the 6th round, how many other 6th round picks can you name? Almost 700 players have been picked in the 6th round since then...

It's a QB league, and they've probably got to trade or release McCoy after their reassurances and reportedly telling him they wouldn't take a QB In the 1st... and then taking a rookie 4 years older than him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

To those who are suggesting you can pick up a hall of famer in the 6th round, how many other 6th round picks can you name? Almost 700 players have been picked in the 6th round since then...

It's a QB league, and they've probably got to trade or release McCoy after their reassurances and reportedly telling him they wouldn't take a QB In the 1st... and then taking a rookie 4 years older than him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

its rare to find it at those rounds. this is like parcells :rolleyes: saying you should never draft a WR in the 1st round. tell me,in what round were the Top 3 WR's in the league today drafted? hmm? parcells,good coach but needs to stay away from "buying the groceries".

its rare to find it at those rounds. this is like parcells :rolleyes: saying you should never draft a WR in the 1st round. tell me,in what round were the Top 3 WR's in the league today drafted? hmm? parcells,good coach but needs to stay away from "buying the groceries".

Don't even get me started on that guy. :mad: For as good as he was a coach, he has been just as bad as a GM. What he did the to the 'Phins franchise is Fraud and Robbery and in most countries, he would have been arrested and doing 5 to 10.:rant:

I would probably see the Broncos going after Brock Osweiler to both be back up for & eventually groomed to be Peyton's successor. I wonder if the reason that the Broncos traded away their 1st round pick last night was because the Browns took Weeden before they could get to him(the Broncos scouted Weeden extensively). Maybe if Osweiler is taken before the Broncos can get him,they'll trade for Colt mcCoy. I think that Brock Osweiler is the only intriguing QB left in the draft & all of the other other QB's left to be drafted will be no more than back up QB's(that includes Kirk Cousins).

I would probably see the Broncos going after Brock Osweiler to both be back up for & eventually groomed to be Peyton's successor. I wonder if the reason that the Broncos traded away their 1st round pick last night was because the Browns took Weeden before they could get to him(the Broncos scouted Weeden extensively). Maybe if Osweiler is taken before the Broncos can get him,they'll trade for Colt mcCoy. I think that Brock Osweiler is the only intriguing QB left in the draft & all of the other other QB's left to be drafted will be no more than back up QB's(that includes Kirk Cousins).

They made the right move taking the young QB. HE can be groomed to take over when Manning is done. Weeden on the other hand, is almost Peyton's again..and IF Peyton really does have 5 year left...you are gonna have a 34 year old QB take over? No, Denver took the better, younger option.

They made the right move taking the young QB. HE can be groomed to take over when Manning is done. Weeden on the other hand, is almost Peyton's again..and IF Peyton really does have 5 year left...you are gonna have a 34 year old QB take over? No, Denver took the better, younger option.

Well,they haven't picked Osweiler or any QB yet,but they do have a chance to get Osweiler with the 4th pick in the second round. If they choose to draft someone else at another position,I think that it's safe to say that Osweiler will be gone before the 25th pick(Broncos) of the 2nd Round comes,unless they trade up to get him. Besides(concerning Weeden) don't you know,the Broncos have a thing for old QB's(Charley Johnson,Craig Morton,& now Peyton Manning).

uploadfromtaptalk1335575252417.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Humm...I guess the lions forgot that they have no Defensive Backs

Drafting a WR, did someone let Matt Millen in?

Why do you keep speculating about the Broncos? You don't keep up with them.....

They dropped because the DT's they wanted were taken earlier in the first round.

Last edited:
Really, I'm with you, they seemed to forget they couldn't STOP anyone last year ...

NOT Good, so far.

Yes the O Line help, will help, but come on....

...yet lost their final game... the Super Bowl btw... by one drive. If that's the price they pay for stopping nobody - getting to and nearly win the Super Bowl - I suspect they'll take it.

Why do you keep speculating about the Broncos? You really know nothing about them.....

They dropped because the DT's they wanted were taken earlier in the first round.

I know that they need a back up QB behind Peyton Manning & because of both Peyton's health & age,they need to groom a future QB to eventually replace him. Brock Osweiler gives them that future QB. The Broncos also need a veteran back up QB who can fill in immediately if Peyton was to get hurt this season & that veteran QB IS NOT Colt McCoy(as I read somebody pushing for on the Broncos' Forum).

...yet lost their final game... the Super Bowl btw... by one drive. If that's the price they pay for stopping nobody - getting to and nearly win the Super Bowl - I suspect they'll take it.

I think you have my post mixed with another, I was responding to Satjay's post.

Quote Originally Posted by satjay View Post
Humm...I guess the lions forgot that they have no Defensive Backs

Drafting a WR, did someone let Matt Millen in?

Lions didn't make the SB, got alot closer than most years, but still a long way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts