2012 NFL Draft

Jimbo said:
King,
Seeing whos gone so far, Who do you see the Lions taking ?
CB, LB, O Line ? and who ?

I'm no draft expert but everything I have seen has them taking Dre Kirkpatrick the CB from Alabama. I would take best defensive player available over any one position even though we desperately need secondary help though. I wouldn't be against another D lineman either. It seems to be working for the Giants.

I'm no draft expert but everything I have seen has them taking Dre Kirkpatrick the CB from Alabama. I would take best defensive player available over any one position even though we desperately need secondary help though. I wouldn't be against another D lineman either. It seems to be working for the Giants.

Well, I liked the Kilpatrick one as well, except the Bengals just took him ...Rumor has they may take Upshaw if he's still there.

king3pj said:

Well so much for that. Cincinnati took him at 17 about 30 seconds after I posted.

Lions were also looking at who was considered the better CB in the draft, but has a history, being Janoris Jenkins from N. Alabama, it would be a reach, but could be the best of whats left CB wise.

Pretty good draft.Eagles get Fletcher Cox,Panthers get Luke Kuechley.Hope Tannehill works out for the Dolphins.Irvin was a head scrathcer for the Seahawks though

Yeah, taking a CB now will be a reach. Good pick with Oakland's number 1, trying to replace Jonathan Joseph still.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I want whoever the best available defensive player is regardless of position now. I don't know any of the remaining defensive players well enough to know who that is but I know the defense needs an upgrade. The Lions can score with anyone but they also had a hard time stopping most teams.

NE, just jumped up ahead of a bunch ... hopefully they won't take Hightower, I know the Steelers were hoping for him to make it to them.

Got a bad feeling about this one.:eek:

NE, just jumped up ahead of a bunch ... hopefully they won't take Hightower, I know the Steelers were hoping for him to make it to them.

Got a bad feeling about this one.:eek:

Fortunately, NE didn't take Hightower and I think the Steelers will get him !

Lions on the Clock and has a LOT of choices !

Lions take O line Riley Reiff from Iowa ...

O line is always a good choiced for the Lions, but that doesn't do anything for thier leaky Secondary.

Lions take O line Riley Reiff from Iowa ...

O line is always a good choiced for the Lions, but that doesn't do anything for thier leaky Secondary.

Did not see them going offensive line. I thought they would go defense for sure but if they thought he was the best available player I'm fine with it. Maybe he can takeover for Backus this year and help keep Stafford off his back or shoulder.

Did not see them going offensive line. I thought they would go defense for sure but if they thought he was the best available player I'm fine with it. Maybe he can takeover for Backus this year and help keep Stafford off his back or shoulder.

I think he will play this year, but not take Backus place, till after the year, when Backus hangs them up ... maybe.

NE is making the best of thier picks.

Chandler Jones and Hightower, If I'm a Pats fan, I'm pretty happy.

Don't think the Pats have any picks past the 2nd round though.

Trading up to the 3rd pick to take a running back and than drafting a 28 year old quarterback at 21, shows you why the Browns have zero clue what they're doing and will stink for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)