2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

It's gonna be weird not seeing a NY/PHL matchup in the Eastern Finals. I know it's not over yet, but Philly is pretty lame right now. What if it's NY/NJ? That will be a boring matchup.

Congrats, KCK!!

The Kings are THE story in the NHL right now. 8-1 against the #1 and #2 seeds?!!! WOW!!! :eek:

Thanks, Bill.

What I love is the fact that everyone interviewed from coach on down has the same mantra that it's great to accomplish this, but they are only 1/2 way there. And it doesn't sound rehearsed or cliche'. I think Sutter has put something in their water bottles and brainwashed them into this one incredible unit.

No offense to Nashville, but I'd love to see them face Phoenix in the Western Finals. Can you imagine the meeting of two of the finest goalies in the NHL? Plus the Coyotes are running on their own high and will have new ownership announced very soon. So all is clicking for them, too.

Both teams have been playing hard, clean hockey so we shall see what happens tonight in the Valley of the Sun.

And should Phoenix advance to the Stanley Cup Finals, what the Kings have overcome and done for hockey in SoCal this postseason is tremendous!

Thanks, Bill.

What I love is the fact that everyone interviewed from coach on down has the same mantra that it's great to accomplish this, but they are only 1/2 way there. And it doesn't sound rehearsed or cliche'. I think Sutter has put something in their water bottles and brainwashed them into this one incredible unit.

No offense to Nashville, but I'd love to see them face Phoenix in the Western Finals. Can you imagine the meeting of two of the finest goalies in the NHL? Plus the Coyotes are running on their own high and will have new ownership announced very soon. So all is clicking for them, too.

Both teams have been playing hard, clean hockey so we shall see what happens tonight in the Valley of the Sun.

And should Phoenix advance to the Stanley Cup Finals, what the Kings have overcome and done for hockey in SoCal this postseason is tremendous!

That's awesome. And the great thing about making a deep run in the playoffs as the #8 seed: you've put your toughest opponents behind you (at least in theory).

Monday's schedule.......

Capitals at Rangers- series tied 2-2- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)
Predators at Coyotes- Phoenix leads series 3-1- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN)

The Rangers certainly outplayed the Caps in the 1st period. Still...it's only a 1-0 lead for the Rangers. I don't think any team has enjoyed a 2-goal lead in this series.

That's how it was in the Caps-Bruins series......7 one goal games. The Rangers had better be VERY careful with this team!

DTV usually carries alternate programing for NBC Sports Network,but the channel hasn't been switched on for the Predators-Coyotes game while the Capitals-Rangers goes into overtime,unlike the previous Kings-Blues game played under similar circumstances of a Capitals-Rangers overtime game. But then,we are talking about the........oh wait,just when I was lamenting the fact that i couldn't see the Predators-Coyotes game in its entirety,they just announced that the game was on CNBC,so never mind..........

Kings - Coyotes Western Conference final matchup.

YUP! CONGRATS TO THE YOTES!!!! I am so happy for Mike Smith especially. He came back from the doldrums to become a real force behind the paint.

I am gonna need these days off to get ready for this Western Collision. The Kings have certainly got their hands full!!!

Mystery man poses as ex-Brave at alumni reunion

"Dream Team" special on NBA TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)