2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Turn out the lights,the party's over.............for the Flyers.

WOW! Here I (as many did) thought the Eastern Finals would be a doozy with the Rangers vs. the Flyers or the Pens in the beginning of the playoffs. Now maybe even the Rangers won't be in it. Who knows?

Turns out most eyes will be watching the Western Finals with the two powerhouse goalies on two teams that surely didn't look like they'd ever make it this far at the start of the playoffs.

Just thinking ahead....

There could be a real scheduling problem again next week in L.A. with the Kings, Lakers and Clippers still in the mix and only one Staples Center.

NEW YORK vs. WASHINGTON, D.C. in D.C. for Game 6.

Get out the popcorn....this one's gonna be a goodie!!!!!

Ovi said today that they was no way they were going home early this year. We shall see!!!!

Ovi said today that they was no way they were going home early this year. We shall see!!!!

I'm REALLY looking forward to this game tonight!!

It may finally be Alexander Ovechkin's turn to go to the Stanley Cup finals,of course the Caps still have to go through the Rangers & then the Devils to advance to the finals.

The Caps are taking it to the Rangers through two periods. Unless the Rangers do something in the 3rd period, it looks like we're going back to New York for a game 7.

Oh no here we go again. Rangers being manahndled and out hustled by the Caps.

Would someone on the Rangers PLEASE score!!!
I don't see a miraculous finish here.

Just watching wave after wave of Red shirts!!
This is awful!!!

Not really wanting a game 7.. Rangers needed to finish this off Tonight.

Game 7..Here we go.
Put your crash helmets on.

The Caps are no Joke!

My fingers are crossed. Lets Go Rangers!!!

The Caps took care of business on home ice last night. It's now a 1-game series and we're going to see which teams wants in more on Saturday mogjt. The home ice advantage will be HUGE for the Rangers, but I'm not about to rule out the Caps winning Game 7. It should be a great game.

Congrats to the Rangers! Conversely, another bitter pill to swallow for the Caps fans. Anyway, it's hard not to favor the Kings to win it all...but that's why they play the game.

Who'da thunk that the Kings would be in the conversation for the best team in the NHL at the start of the season ? :eek:

I know I wasn't ...

Who'da thunk that the Kings would be in the conversation for the best team in the NHL at the start of the season ? :eek:

I know I wasn't ...

Neither was I. The Kings had a really poor time of it even after Sutter took over. I was furious with them (as were many) that they gave up a golden chance to take the Pacific Division with 2 games left to play. Then I read Justin Williams' comment (having previously won the Cup) "Anything can happen in the playoffs. You just need to get there. We're here now." I figured...OK...let's see.

What happened has been absolutely incredible. But it isn't over yet. It all starts again tonight at 5PM PDT in the Valley of the Sun.

Mystery man poses as ex-Brave at alumni reunion

"Dream Team" special on NBA TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)