2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I'm glad the pens first round games are on our RSN.

They are on your local RSN? Looking at the schedule the games are on NBC Sports Network, NBC and TSN. I would be very surprised if they were also put on your RSN.

JAG72 said:
They are on your local RSN? Looking at the schedule the games are on NBC Sports Network, NBC and TSN. I would be very surprised if they were also put on your RSN.

Yeah they are, they always get the first round.

EDIT....I'm wrong, this is the first year they don't get the first round.

Last edited:
The first round games are televised by the teams respective RSN's (except when the OTA NBC televises it). Starting in the second round, NBC Universal has exclusive rights to all the games.

BillD1984 said:
The first round games are televised by the teams respective RSN's (except when the OTA NBC televises it). Starting in the second round, NBC Universal has exclusive rights to all the games.

That's what I thought but when I checked the penguins web site and my RSN's web site nothing was listed for the game to be on the RSN.

That's what I thought but when I checked the penguins web site and my RSN's web site nothing was listed for the game to be on the RSN.

Same here with NESN (Bruins) last night, but now both the website and my program guide is showing them (except games 2 and 5, which are on OTA NBC).

BillD1984 said:
Same here with NESN (Bruins) last night, but now both the website and my program guide is showing them (except games 2 and 5, which are on OTA NBC).

Ok I'll have to check, thanks

CNBC is showing the NHL Playoffs games in the D* guide now.

Detroit vs Nashville is on Wednesday at 8 pm

St. Louis series showed up for Thursday on CNBC

I didn't think I got CNBC in HD..........glad to see I was wrong! :)

It's so great to see EVERY playoff game available. I remember being ticked off last year, when several good games were unavailable (Nashville-Vancouver series comes to mind).

I didn't think I got CNBC in HD..........glad to see I was wrong! :)

It's so great to see EVERY playoff game available. I remember being ticked off last year, when several good games were unavailable (Nashville-Vancouver series comes to mind).

Thats gonna keep the clicker going, seeing most of the games are on at 7/730, unless its the west coast games. :)

Fyi, keep spare AA batteries handy !!!

My picks

Rangers in 7
Bruins in 5
Devils in 6
Penguins in 6

Canucks in 7
Sharks in 6
Blackhawks in 5
Red Wings in 6

Red Wings-Predators is FINALLY showing up on my program guide for CNBC tomorrow night (FiOS channel 602)! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts