2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Wednesday's schedule.....

Flyers at Penguins- Game 1- 7:30pm ET (NBCN)
Red Wings at Predators- Game 1- 8:00pm ET (CNBC)
Kings at Canucks- Game 1- 10:30pm ET (NBCN)

BillD1984 said:
The first round games are televised by the teams respective RSN's (except when the OTA NBC televises it). Starting in the second round, NBC Universal has exclusive rights to all the games.

I got a text message from the pens yesterday saying the first round will be on my RSN.

on cnbc this morning it was announced there is a new 10 year deal with nbc universal. playoff games will be on cnbc, nbc, and nbc sports network. this is a grate thing since more games will air national and a plus with the rebranding of nbc sports formally vs. possible over 200 hours will be aviable nation wide

In the evnt we have any LA Kings fans here, although it is not listed on the local channel lineups anywhere I have seen, tonight's game WILL be called by Bob Miller and Jim Fox on KCOP Channel 13. All the RSN's are jammed with baseball and basketball.

so dumb question....since most of the games are also on a RSN are you blacked out on the "national" feed game?

ie: Could you watch the Pens and Flyers on NBC Sports Network AND (say) Root Sports?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)