2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

What was you guys thoughts on the Pred's Weber slamming the Wings Zetterberg 's head into the glass twice, intentionally ?

He was fines $ 2500 and told not to do it again ... thats it.

Sorry but the NHL blew it on this one. Shea Weber should have gotten at least one if not two games for that Head slam into the glass. The NHL is ridiculous sometimes. Tyler Meyers got 3 games for an inadvertent hit, and Shea Weber gets nothing for a deliberate action slamming another players HEAD into the glass.

Sorry but the NHL blew it on this one. Shea Weber should have gotten at least one if not two games for that Head slam into the glass. The NHL is ridiculous sometimes. Tyler Meyers got 3 games for an inadvertent hit, and Shea Weber gets nothing for a deliberate action slamming another players HEAD into the glass.

I suppose seeing he is thier captian, may have had something to do with it.

It's amazing that the suspension wasn't handed down ... had Zetterberg been hurt to where he couldn't play, I think they would have suspended Weber, which in itself is NOT right.

Has Zetterberg been Sydney Crosby, he would have been suspended for the series.

The CBC announcers doing the Kings/Canucks game are terrible.

EDIT: Canucks lose and are down 3-0, I think these 2 hosiers are going to cry.

Damn they were terrible, I don't know why NBC didn't use the Kings feed.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Justin Williams of the Kings said in an interview last week "Anything can happen once you get to the playoffs". I just shrugged off the comment at the time because I was so disappointed with the way the Kings fell from 3rd to 7th place and quietly made the playoffs. THEN we see Pittsburgh's seemingly unstoppable machine blow a few gaskets and dismantle themselves by the end of game 3...and the lowly Kings face up to the mighty Vancouver team and push them to the edge of elimination by the end of game 3! Things are not over yet where these 4 teams are concerned but Justin's quote surely rings true!

Last edited:
:haha

I told you that Crosby coming back was going to mess up their chemistry.

They need big players. Yeah they are fast but too small to stop people and when they run into a big player they get stopped.

Time for changes, trade Malkin for a good scoring winger to help Crosby and a big guy on defense.

Monday's schedule.........

Bruins at Capitals- Series tied 1-1- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)
Rangers at Senators- Series tied 1-1- 7:30pm ET (CNBC)
Blues at Sharks- Series tied 1-1- 10:00pm ET (NBCSN)

riffjim4069 said:
Too much parity in the league if you want my opinion...not much separating any team in the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

Sounds like our Satelite providers. Lol

Back to hockey. Your right. Not much separating these teams.

They need big players. Yeah they are fast but too small to stop people and when they run into a big player they get stopped.

Time for changes, trade Malkin for a good scoring winger to help Crosby and a big guy on defense.

The Pens built their team for what was suppsed to be the "new" NHL coming out of the lockout and now it's getting back to the same old things, i.e. obstruction, clutching and grabbing.

Tuesday's schedule......

Panthers at Devils- Series tied 1-1- 7:00pm ET (NHLN)
Predators at Red Wings- Nashville leads series 2-1- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)
Coyotes at Blackhawks- Series tied 1-1- 9:00pm ET (CNBC)

Mystery man poses as ex-Brave at alumni reunion

"Dream Team" special on NBA TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts