2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Yes as a wings fan I remember when the wings had a 3-2 series lead against those dispised pens :) only to see them lose the series and the cup finals

Sunday's schedule......

Predators at Red Wings- Series tied at 1- 12:00pm ET (NBC)
Penguins at Flyers- Philly leads series 2-0- 3:00pm ET (NBC)
Devils at Panthers- NJ leads series 1-0- 7:30pm ET (NBCSN)
Canucks at Kings- LA leads series 2-0- 10:30pm ET (NBCSN)

KCK_Halo said:
How can you do that so soon? Check the history...alot of teams have gone into the Quarter Finals down 2-0 and come back to win the series.

It would be different if they lost those games on the road but it was at home can't lose two at home.

Why not? Boston did it last year and won it all.

PensFlag.gif

Ny Rangers have a brawl on their hands.

I knew when we were to face the Senators it was not the best thing
for my Ny Rangers. I was hoping anyone else but the Senators.

I was was thinking, ok, we got game one. Lets steal game two-somehow.
This team (Ottawa) is scary good. They have not really woken up yet.
Plus they have played the Rangers very well. Have given them fits all year.

They pulled off the gloves/ ambushed the Rangers. Changed the whole flow of the game.

Rangers better get smart and not get suckered into this. Torterella has to right the ship
quickly.

Rangers needed to get the 2 game lead. Its an uphill fight now.

Hang on to your crash helmets. Its going to be a bumpy ride.

I just tuned into the Pens-Flyers game and I see nothing has changed...Bipp, Bop, Kazowie! :)

I love the "Should Fighting be Banned?" poll given to players. Out of 200 players polled, 1 said yes and 199 said no. Okay, so who is the one (1) player who voted no?

Watching this terrible 1st period unwind, I have to agree with John Tortorella re: his opinion of this year's Penguins. I have followed them all year and been a fan of several of their players, but this has just turned immaturely, brutaly UGLY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts