2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting 1st half. Pats could have been up big, but the Colts are within striking distance.

I feel like the momentum shifted after that botched snap that resulted in a safety. NOW hopefully the mo has shifted back, after holding the Colts to a FG.

I feel like the momentum shifted after that botched snap that resulted in a safety. NOW hopefully the mo has shifted back, after holding the Colts to a FG.

It has...Pats back up by 14-points. Two things I really like about this modified Pats team: 1) they are physically tough - love how they're running the ball and 2) Brady is just a genius finding his receivers even without Gronkowski.

It's a big prize fight.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Amazing how BB and TB adjusted with all the injuries this season. I hope all the New England fans appreciate TB because it will be impossible to replace him when he finally hangs-up his cleats. BB would be wise to retire when Brady does.

Amazing how BB and TB adjusted with all the injuries this season. I hope all the New England fans appreciate TB because it will be impossible to replace him when he finally hangs-up his cleats. BB would be wise to retire when Brady does.

Oh trust me, we do!! The most prolific QB/HC combo in NFL history.......by far!!!

Pats look ready for the superbowl. Holy cow! Assuming Denver wins Today I'd be concerned. I was sure they'd win last night but that was a royal beating!!!!

For being a pass happy league I really did enjoy yesterday's games. Lynch has always been a beast and the Pats running game was very impressive.

Pats look ready for the superbowl. Holy cow! Assuming Denver wins Today I'd be concerned. I was sure they'd win last night but that was a royal beating!!!!

NE looks very good and they have adapted to using the players they have left on the roster. Elsewhere, the three Denver's losses have been against the Bolts, Colts and Pats...and the Pats dismantled the Colts. I know the media is in love with fat-faced Channing Manning (as opposed to horse-faced Elway) but he will need to be at his best if the Broncos hope to playing in the Super Bowl. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)