2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Carroll is a douche bag too.

:haha you guys crack me up! I wouldn't mind having that douche bag coach my team. Whether you like him or not, (I'm not too fond of him from his days with the Pats)he deserves a lot of credit for turning that team around.

Sherman has a big mouth but fortunately for him he can back it up. The post game interview was insane o_O

Other thing is Erin Andrews caught him right after the game (which was great to see her look) yes Sherman is a talker but I would also think that Crabtree was talking to. When Sherman was interviewed by the fox crew a bit later said all the right things then

Bad officiating was very much present in the 49ers game. The 49ers had a shot in the end and came up short. But to imply that there wasn't bad officiating or that the bad officiating had no impact is simply disingenuous.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I'd say what had a significant impact was kaepernick choking in that 4th qtr.

I predict a record low will watch Denver vs. Seattle in this year's Super Bowl...certainly not the San Francisco vs. New England game the network had hoped for.

I think the opposite. Many are going to watch just to see how Peyton plays. Lot of manning fans around the country.

I thought the same until the end of this game last night. If the Broncos can play as flawless as they did against the Pats I believe they do have a shot. Even though Seattle has a much better defense than the Pats, if they don't shut down Peyton they don't have the offense to keep up with the Broncos. As you posted before, too many offensive weapons for Denver. To state the obvious, weather will play a huge roll on Denver's passing game. If it has to come down to the running game, Seattle has the better attack imo. If it comes down to QB play it's not even close :D

Very well put ...

But as far as we know, Crabtree could have been doing the same thruout the game.

It doesn't matter if he did or didn't, if Sherman is the greatest DB in football like he keeps saying he is then he should act like he has been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)