2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
The field will be cleared before the game, the only way it would be an issue is if they get snow during the game .
Don't most of these fields have heaters under them anyways ?

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Its a safe bet the NFLPA's main concern is the safety of its players and not the frozen corporate behinds in the stands.

Will they complain about the weather? probably not unless its armegeddon or Day after Tomorrow like weather which wont happen. I previously posted what the weather forcast for Sunday is which is favourable for this time of year.

Again, the SB will NOT MOVE. Too much money is invested, besides FOX and the advertisers would have Goodell's balls for lunch if it did happen. I sum it up as Goodell having a bad day and had nothing to talk about.

1- NFLPA wont complain about the conditions (unless NY officials totally mess up preparing the playing surface which is another debate)
2- SB wont move
3- Half time show's gonna stink
4- I hate Manning.

Kind of interesting watching NFL am this morning, and seeing the map of events and area, I know the way New York is spread out not much you can do bit everything is so spread out like radio row and such. Worked out nice when it was here in Detroit to just walk from even to even and not have to drive. Plus it helped that week that temps were actually decent if I remember right I think in the 40's, it would suck if it was here this year trying to go from place to place with our below zero temps

I do not want below zero temps. I want rain, sleet, snow and 30 mile an hour winds...the players will and always have adapted to weather conditions on the playing field...as well as REAL FANS who come to all the games. I want it COMPLETELY ruined for the ALL those corporate weasels....ESPECIALLY Goo-dufus! To BITCH about one rainy halftime in Miami, HOLD the owner of the stadium hostage(and the city, county and state to make upgrades).....one of the hands that feed him.... because his corporate little rich whiners out-of-towners got their fake hair wet .....and then state he 'wants the elements involved because it's football weather' .....shows the complete hypocrisy of the moron.

I cannot believe that Goo-dufus JUST MADE ME stick up for an owner.

I think I just threw up in my mouth...

From the looks of things,weather isn't going to be a factor.

Watching some of the media day clips, interviews are not that bad for the type of interviews that go on for Super Bowl media day. Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Condolences to Terry Bradshaw on the loss of his father. Terry won't be a part of Fox' SB coverage today. I'll miss him during the Lombardi presentation, IMO, nobody does that better.

Seahawks are playing like an SEC team playing a Pac12/Big10/12 Team in the BCS Championship.

Defense wins Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)