2013-14 NFL Postseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I echo your sentiments.

But I'll add that I no longer have any respect for Wes Welker, he changed the game with his dirty illegal pick (of course no flag) on Talib.

You have me beat, I haven't respected him for a while.

Accuse me of sour grapes if you like, but I just think the winner of this game is gonna beat up on the Broncos.

I meant his name (Blount), and he's in Colorado. ;)

2386293-the_joke_your_head_3-(n1292804669453).jpg

If the Broncos game had a 45-40 type of score, I might agree with the winner of this game beating them up.

But the way their defense has played recently, IDK.

The Broncos are the underdogs already & they don't even know who they are playing yet. The Broncos are in over their heads.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but I feel like I've seen this movie before. The media hyped "unstoppable" offense is gonna march into the Super Bowl and rollover their opponent. The Patriots over the Rams, the Giants over the Patriots and the seemingly endless NFC over AFC avalanche of the 1980's SCREAMS otherwise!!

If the Broncos game had a 45-40 type of score, I might agree with the winner of this game beating them up.

But the way their defense has played recently, IDK.
I'll be honest,I think that Colin Kaepernick will stand up better against the Broncos than Russell Wilson,however,whoever wins this game will still be the Super Bowl winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)