2013 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Syracuses' only chance to win was have a good OFFENSIVE game....they didn't and they lost. The Zone did it's job and held a much better offensive team to 14 points below their average.

The way I see it is that Michigan scored 16 more points than Syracuse's tournament defensive average of 45-points per game. :)

Anyway, none of this matters...time for Michigan vs. Louisville (I think Louisville is the Home Team). Speaking of home team...lots of Michigan fans at the game Saturday. Will the crowd favor Michigan or Louisville? Offhand, I have no idea.

Should be a Hum Dinger in additional to a Jim Dandy.

Ugh, I know it's ratings and such, but 9:30 for the game

Anyways, Go Blue!

Yep, I get up for work at 4:00 AM...and I need to go into the office for a couple hours before catching a late-morning flight. I would take a nap but I don't get home until almost 7:00 PM. Ugh! Knowing CBS, tonight's game is going to run well after midnight. Kinda reminds me of Twenty (20) freaking years of watching the Red Wings playing late-night games out West deep into the playoffs. This game should start at 8:30 PM IMO...certainly not past 9:00 PM.

It did..... 14 points BELOW your average is pretty suffocating to me.

Boeheim called it when he said we NEED to score to beat Michigan...ad they didn't.
Doesn't matter if they didn't make thier Avg as long as they WIN.

Remember the team with the most points at the end of the night is declared the Winner .... usually !

"The negativity in this town, sucks"

Yep, screw him!! How he forced Red Auerbach (who forgot more basketball than Pitino EVER knew) out as Celtics president still disgusts me to this day!!

If we ever had a thread for most hated coach/manager in Boston sports, Pitino and Valentine would easily be my 1 and 1A!!