2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Now we might have a better chance with Joe Willie Webb starting. Not much of one but better than when Ponder was gonna start
Could be, the Packers have more to defend this way ...

I'm curious, who's the Vikings back up QB tonight ?

The media is talking about the potential of Webb running the ball, but you have to remember, he HAS to stay healthy, if he gets hurt running, THEN what ?

Cincy and Daulton looked terrible on Offense today, going 0-9 on third downs just ain't gonna get it done ...

Houston moving on to NE next week, hoping for a better showing than the last time the played.

I think a lot of blame goes to Green as well, he has to make some catches.

I'm curious, who's the Vikings back up QB tonight ?
some hyphenated last name rookie who wears #4

edit: per Vikes site his name is
McLeod Bethel-Thompson

The media is talking about the potential of Webb running the ball, but you have to remember, he HAS to stay healthy, if he gets hurt running, THEN what ?
then we're screwed.

There you go. that's why I picked Houston because Cincy makes too many bonehead plays.. Bill, Houston looking like the frauds I've been calling them for most of the season. Luckily they played Cincy. It ends next week..

I think you're right, but I have to admit the similarties to the Jets-Pats in 2010 are very spooky (Pats blow out home win on MNF in mid-December, and then they host that team in the divisional round).

I think you're right, but I have to admit the similarties to the Jets-Pats in 2010 are very spooky (Pats blow out home win on MNF in mid-December, and then they host that team in the divisional round).

Did the Jets win the playoff game? Because I don't think the Texans have a chance.

Did the Jets win the playoff game? Because I don't think the Texans have a chance.

Yes. The Jets came in here and smacked the #1 seed Pats in the mouth, after losing to the Pats 45-3 in December '10. I'm hoping that was a wake up call going into this game with the Texans.

Well, this game could be getting ugly soon.
Unless the Vikes can keep them out of the end zone
Which they Didn't ...

17-3 Pack almost half time.

We want Manning/Brady in Denver, but the Broncos and Pats have to earn AFC Title game spots on the field.

A year ago, how many of us thought Green Bay/San Francisco/New Orleans would make the Super Bowl? Lo and behold, the Giants crashed the party.

Golf Discussions

Jeep® "Whole Again" OFFICIAL COMMERCIAL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts