2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Man Joe Webb's deep ball is atrocious!Manute Bol on stilts couldn't have got a fingernail on those!Think it would have been a closer game had Ponder been healthy.

I kind of feel bad for Joe Webb he was put in a bad situation. Not having thrown a pass in a game all season, now has to start a road playoff game, that's tough.

I believe every year Christian Ponder was the starter at FSU, he missed the bowl game with an injury. It seems like a pattern.

We want Manning/Brady in Denver, but the Broncos and Pats have to earn AFC Title game spots on the field.

A year ago, how many of us thought Green Bay/San Francisco/New Orleans would make the Super Bowl? Lo and behold, the Giants crashed the party.
I didn't see anyone here declare Patriots-Broncos in the AFCCG a done deal. It would be different if Yaz, Hart or myself walked around beating our chests and yelling "Fear the Pats" or "Fear the Broncos" before playing a game. Now THAT would be "counting your chickens" material! ;)

The Colts converted three third and shorts on that drive, but then had to settle for a FG. The Colts need to stop the Ravens on this drive.

We have the same four AFC teams as last year playing in Divisional Weekend .............just different matchups.

These are the 4 best teams in the AFC right now and arguably going forward- Ravens and Steelers have some age, Colts/Bengals are a little too young.

Barring any major injuries, I'm calling for the winner of this game to win in Atlanta next Sunday.

Man the field in Washington is pathetic .... can't run without huge chunks of turf coming up ...

Washington scored again, Seattle needs to settle down and have a good drive here of this could get ugly.

Man, what a tale of two quarters!!

The Seahawks withstood the early storm and trail 14-13 at the half.

IMO, the biggest play of the game was that 3rd down shoe top catch by Seattle receiver. It was the Seahawks first 1st down of the game, and they already trailed 14-0.

IMO, the biggest play of the game was that 3rd down shoe top catch by Seattle receiver. It was the Seahawks first 1st down of the game, and they already trailed 14-0.

It seems that Russell Wilson isn't releasing the ball completely on the shorter passes, the TD pass was also a short pass that the back made a good catch on.

I think he's settled in now, lets hope for a good 2nd half.

I don't know how RGIII can move with that huge brace on his knee.

Griffin needs to come out of the game. He could have run for a 3rd and 3 and made a first down two possessions ago, and he is a much different QB without his wheels. Cousins is a much better pocket passer and can also run if he has to. Seattle is rushing four and dropping back in coverage because Griffin is no longer a threat. Redskins will lose if they don't replace a non-mobile Griffin

It seems that Russell Wilson isn't releasing the ball completely on the shorter passes, the TD pass was also a short pass that the back made a good catch on.

I think he's settled in now, lets hope for a good 2nd half.

I agree. It looks like Wilson settled in after having some jitters early.

Griffin needs to come out of the game. He could have run for a 3rd and 3 and made a first down two possessions ago, and he is a much different QB without his wheels. Cousins is a much better pocket passer and can also run if he has to. Seattle is rushing four and dropping back in coverage because Griffin is no longer a threat. Redskins will lose if they don't replace a non-mobile Griffin

I agree. RG3 is definitely hurting, and Cousins is a pretty good backup. I have a feeling we'll see a pretty steady diet of Alfred Morris in the second half.

On the Seattle side, the injury to their FG kicker has to be a concern in a close game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts