2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

I thought it was too. But I read something (maybe a parody for all I know) that Bob Dylan was going to e the half time show now

google it

By golly you're right. But the strange thing is nothing from mainstream media so far. I smell fish.... could be one of those internet pranks? But if this is true, I wonder if she's singing the national anthem....

I am going with Ravens and Flacco is playing for a new contract and raise should give him incentive :)

Ravens 21
49'ers 17

Q. Will special teams effect this game ?

As in FG kickers, possibly, 49'ers kicker has been struggling mightily of late, Ravens kicker I believe is a Rookie in the SB ...

Could be interesting. :D

so of course tonight on the local sports they have to do a story about 2 brothers who coach against each other in high school football....

yup....lets just get to the game. This crap is getting old

Super%2BBowl%2B-%2Bharbowl%2Bmeme.png

I think I'll go with the Ravens. Even though I really cant stand Ray Lewis and all the hype I think they will pull it out. Akers has been horrible and could cost them. I can see him making one FG but I think he will struggle.

Ravens 27
49ers 17

I think Flacco gets MVP. 28-43 320yds. 2TDs, 1 INT.

As much as it pains me I have to pick the 49ers

49ers 24
Ravens 19

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Really like Akers as a person,he was a great kicker in philly for the most part but,he had some misses in the playoffs over the years that cost the Eagles.I have a feeling he will cost the 49ers today.

I think I'll go with the Ravens. Even though I really cant stand Ray Lewis and all the hype I think they will pull it out. Akers has been horrible and could cost them. I can see him making one FG but I think he will struggle.

Ravens 27
49ers 17

I think Flacco gets MVP. 28-43 320yds. 2TDs, 1 INT.

I feel the same way ...
That said, I LIKE Ray Rice and our former Toledo Rockets QB, Bruce Gradkowski's (current Bengals QB) brother is on the O line (Gino) for Baltimore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts