2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle and Foxborough may be 3,000 miles apart, but the forecast for the two championship games are nearly identical. Rain, heavy at times with temps in the high 40's at both venues.

After seeing the Colts' Sergio Brown doing his best Ric Flair impression(with "2 claps & a Wooooooo") on ESPN,now I'm in a quandary about who I want to win the Indianapolis Colts-New England Patriots AFC Championship Game. Maybe THEY(the Colts) CAN pull a "New York Giants." OMG,even the Colts' cheerleaders are getting into the "Ric Flair" act.

After seeing the Colts' Sergio Brown doing his best Ric Flair impression(with "2 claps & a Wooooooo") on ESPN,now I'm in a quandary about who I want to win the Indianapolis Colts-New England Patriots AFC Championship Game. Maybe THEY(the Colts) CAN pull a "New York Giants." OMG,even the Colts' cheerleaders are getting into the "Ric Flair" act.
http://streamable.com/dbc

Anyone know why the West Coast game is on early?
Here's the discussion about that earlier
Interesting that there has been no discussion here about the west coast team hosting the early game tomorrow. A 12:05 local time start is the earliest ever for the Seahawks...

Fox and CBS have been alternating the 3:00pm ET and 6:30pm ET Championship Sunday windows for several years now (I believe they started this practice for the 2003 championship games). I think the reason they went to these windows in the first place was to avoid a situation like they had last year (NE at DEN and SF at SEA). Having the first game start at 3 ET means the earliest a game would start LOCAL time is 12 noon.

The Packers-Seahawks game is the one I feel shakiest about in my prediction of the Seahawks going into the Super Bowl. The Colts are playing with house money,but the weather should favor the Patriots because the Colts are an indoor/fair weather team,thanks to a retractable roof stadium.

Very surprising start by the start of the Seattle/Green Bay game. I definitely didn't see that first quarter coming.

Whoever wins the Packers-Seahawks game will win the Super Bowl. The Packers defense is definitely more suited to counter the Pats' 4-man or 6-man offensive line offense. If the Packers & the Colts make it to the Super Bowl,it'll be Aaron Rodgers' "Discount Double Check" versus Sergio Brown's "2 Claps & a Woooooo." WWE will be well represented. A Colts-Packers Super Bowl is gonna get pretty "Raw," it'll be a real "Smackdown."

Oh ME of little faith!!!!!! Don't let the Packers get a field goal.........uh,nevermind. Wow,they got a 2 point conversion,those never work.

Don't know what game you guys have been watching, the Seahawks have clearly won the 4th Q.

Seattle had all the luck in the world on the 2 pt conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts