2014 FIFA World Cup Official Thread

Unfortunately,I think that it's reality check time today & the carriage is about to turn back into a pumpkin for team USA. Germany is always a good team & the best that USA can hope for is at best a draw & worst,hope that Germany doesn't go nuts scoring on them.

Playing Germany in the pouring rain? I say they're doing a phenomenal job coming here from the half.

Halftime scores:
USA 0 - Germany 0
Portugal 1- Ghana 0 (OG by Ghana)

If results hold: USA advances, Germany wins group.

Hoping these outcomes hold, US would face first in Group H, Belgium, Algeria maybe.
Still 45 minutes to go.

Not the best way to advance but hey, despite not having the best offense today, the US did a pretty good job containing the Germans to 1 goal. The doubters have been proven wrong. USA goes through! Germany advances and wins the group!

The USA got pretty lucky today but overall they deserve to move on with the way they played in this group. As much as they looked like they were getting their butts kicked they did a great job of only allowing one goal. I was very impressed with the offensive pressure they put on Germany in those last couple minutes.

US will face either Belgium or Algeria in the next round. If Belgium wins, ties, or lose by only 1 goal, they win Group H and face US. If Algeria wins by at least 2 goals, they'll win Group H and face the US.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

US will face either Belgium or Algeria in the next round. If Belgium wins, ties, or lose by only 1 goal, they win Group H and face US. If Algeria wins by at least 2 goals, they'll win Group H and face the US.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Some pretty big matches in that group. Huge match for Algeria and Russia. Russia could move on if they beat Algeria.

Knockout Stage Bracket:

BrFq35zCEAI0iRB.jpg:large

Kind of a surprising WC, wouldn´t you say ?
So far we´ve seen Spain, Italy and England, being sent back home.
Teams that on the paper didn´t have a chance to make it pass the group stage are still there, like Costa Rica, Algeria, Greece.

I´d expect to see more surprises in the knock out rounds. ;)

The Open - Golf!

NFL 2015 OFF Season Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)