2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday's schedule

Draft Lottery- 8:00pm ET (ESPN)
Heat at Pacers- 8:30pm ET (ESPN)- ECF Game 2- Pacers lead series 2-0

What an effing joke this stupid draft lottery is. How the hell does Cleveland still suck after the NBA keeps giving them the #1 pick.

My conspiracy theory is that the NBA want a certain player back in Cleveland.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

And with that the pistons get bounced from the first round as a trade they did to dump Ben Gordon comes back to bite them

Wednesday's schedule

Thunder at Spurs- 9:00pm ET (TNT)- WCF Game 2- Spurs lead series 1-0

Records with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office reveal that, last Thursday, an attorney representing Riley's company, Riles & Co., filed a trademark to use the phrase "3-Peat" on "jewelry, namely rings and sports memorabilia."

Riley wouldn't have to file for a trademark if he had planned on putting "3-Peat" on the Heat's championship rings, should they win the title, but would want to protect his investment if there were discussions about selling rings at retail.

Pat Riley files for '3-peat' trademark

I think were going to see a rematch from last year with Heat vs Spurs!! imo :)

I think were going to see a rematch from last year with Heat vs Spurs!! imo :)

Possible but I don't think the HEAT has enough gas in the tank left to beat the spurs. I'll be impressed enough with a 4th straight trip to the finals....

Possible but I don't think the HEAT has enough gas in the tank left to beat the spurs. I'll be impressed enough with a 4th straight trip to the finals....

True but they need to get Bosh going!! :)

Rey, Rey, Rey...gotta keep the faith my friend. Our Heat has 2 things that they have proven time and again... (1) A "next gear" NO ONE has. Whenever then have needed to kick it into the out-of-this-world gear, they have dug deep and found it. And (2), they are playing the best defense of ANY of the remaining teams.

Rey, Rey, Rey...gotta keep the faith my friend. Our Heat has 2 things that they have proven time and again... (1) A "next gear" NO ONE has. Whenever then have needed to kick it into the out-of-this-world gear, they have dug deep and found it. And (2), they are playing the best defense of ANY of the remaining teams.

That's 100% true but it's so hard just getting to the finals. Must be very exhausting to make a 4th straight trip. We do need bosh to step it up and lighten the load a little bit on the James and Wade.

Saturday's schedule

Pacers at Heat- 8:30pm ET (ESPN)- ECF Game 3- Series tied 1-1

I know it's early in both these series. But, they both seem to be over. I think both are done in 5.

I'm glad the NBA went back to 2-2-1-1-1. It should make for a more interesting final. I could see both these teams being out of gas by the end of the series.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Sunday's schedule

Spurs at Thunder- 8:30pm ET (TNT)- WCF Game 3- Spurs lead series 2-0

Monday's schedule

Pacers at Heat- 8:30pm ET (ESPN)- ECF Game 4- Heat lead series 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

A look at the new Sportcenter Studio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts