2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 points, 0 rebounds 5 fouls and 3 TO in 17 minutes for the supposed best center in the East just 2 months ago.

I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning, and they were saying this is the kind of playoff performance that could affect Hibbard for the rest of his career. Obviously a little premature saying that, but I get the gist of what they're saying.

I am SOO impressed with the Wizards. IF they get through the Pacers, which I have a strange feeling they will, they will be as battle tested in these playoffs as ANY team going into the Finals. But one thing they have done which I have seen TOO much from this Wizards team is that they keep away WAY too early in the fourth quarter. Yesterday, with over 5 minutes left, they were trying to "take the are out of the ball" way too early. RUN YOUR DAMN offense and DO NOT take the foot off the other teams throat.

Yep, this team had their struggles during the year and they have surprised the crap out of everyone...but they are peaking at the right time of the season. They are going to be difficult to beat. I also agree about their trying to run the clock-out too early...I want to slap 'em when they do that.

Wednesday's schedule

Wizards at Pacers- 7:00pm ET (TNT)- Wizards lead series 1-0
Clippers at Thunder- 9:30pm ET (TNT)- Clippers lead series 1-0

How does Mark Jackson get fired after the best season for the Warriors in 22 years?

Thursday's schedule

Nets at Heat- 7:00pm ET (ESPN2)- Heat lead series 1-0
Trail Blazers at Spurs- 9:30pm ET (ESPN2)- Spurs lead series 1-0

Friday's schedule

Pacers at Wizards- 8:00pm ET (ESPN)- Series tied 1-1
Thunder at Clippers- 10:30pm ET (ESPN)- Series tied 1-1

Saturday's schedule

Heat at Nets- 8:00pm ET (ABC)- Heat lead series 2-0
Spurs at Trail Blazers- 10:30pm ET (ESPN)- Spurs lead series 2-0

Sunday's schedule

Thunder at Clippers- 3:30pm ET (ABC)- Thunder lead series 2-1
Pacers at Wizards- 8:00pm ET (TNT)- Pacers lead series 2-1

Monday's schedule

Heat at Nets- 8:00pm ET (TNT)- Heat lead series 2-1
Spurs at Trail Blazers- 10:30pm ET (TNT)- Spurs lead series 3-0

Last edited:
I still don't think the Pacers can beat Miami, but it looks like they've gotten some of their mojo back.

On a side note, I don't know what the solution is but the NBA needs to do something about how long it takes some of these games to end. 30 minutes to play the last 3 minutes is ridiculous.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I still don't think the Pacers can beat Miami, but it looks like they've gotten some of their mojo back.

On a side note, I don't know what the solution is but the NBA needs to do something about how long it takes some of these games to end. 30 minutes to play the last 3 minutes is ridiculous.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I don't think they can either but, with the way they won that game last night we can forget about a three-peat. That kind of basketball ain't going to get it done. You get 49 big ones from LeBron and only win by 6? Something wrong there.......

Tuesday's schedule

Wizards at Pacers- 7:00pm ET (TNT)- Pacers lead series 3-1
Clippers at Thunder- 9:30pm ET (TNT)- Series tied 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

A look at the new Sportcenter Studio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)