2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if LeBron stays in Miami or goes back to Cleveland no one will criticize him. If he goes to Houston or the Clippers than he looks like nothing but a hired gun.

My odds.

74% he stays in Miami
24% goes back to Cleveland
2% goes anywhere else.

I think all 3 of them opt in with Miami and they make one more run, the east sucks so getting back to the finals is a good bet.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I think if LeBron stays in Miami or goes back to Cleveland no one will criticize him. If he goes to Houston or the Clippers than he looks like nothing but a hired gun.

My odds.

74% he stays in Miami
24% goes back to Cleveland
2% goes anywhere else.

I think all 3 of them opt in with Miami and they make one more run, the east sucks so getting back to the finals is a good bet.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am leaning ...hoping on sorta-kinda your point. Lebron, Wade and Bosh will opt OUT but sign no deals for better team flexibility. Though Wade DOES have EVERY right to opt in(where he would get more money), he knows that he is THE most beloved Miami pro athlete ever outside of Dan Marino...and IF he opts in and kills any chance of both KEEPING Lebron AND help the team load up... he will get butchered down here. He has not done anything and the ENTIRE Heat fan base has bet not only demanding he take a pay cut, but he should look in the mirror and know he should not be starting.

Wade will never be the same player he once was because of his injuries. I did read the rockets are looking to pursue James if he opts out which sources are saying he will. If the rockets can't get James the next option is Bosh. If James ever leaves Miami then their championship run is over.

The east is weak so getting to the finals again can be accomplished easily. If the Spurs or Mavs get to the Finals that will be Miami's biggest road block. Any other team they play in the west Miami wins. I cannot stand the Heat but I'm just giving my two cents from being a fan of the game. Cuban wants Duncan to retire. He says if he does then Dallas can get back to the Finals again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts