2014 NBA Playoffs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised. Honestly I was thrilled with the 4th straight trip to the finals but the Spurs have way more energy than the Heat, they want it more. We're not getting jack from our point guards again tonight, sloppy play. Spurs playing crisp basketball.

Congrats to the Spurs fans, your team deserves it without a doubt.

Social media is going to explode tonight as the trolls will come out of the caves they've been hiding in the last 2 years. :)

Reverse psychology?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Not surprised. Honestly I was thrilled with the 4th straight trip to the finals but the Spurs have way more energy than the Heat, they want it more. We're not getting jack from our point guards again tonight, sloppy play. Spurs playing crisp basketball.

Social media is going to explode tonight as the trolls will come out of the caves they've been hiding in the last 2 years. :)
Especially the caves in Cleveland.

The Spurs certainly are not playing like a bunch of old men. To the casual viewer(like me),with exception of Tim Duncan(who seems to have been in the league FOREVER),Manu Ginobili,& Tony Parker,the Spurs have a lot of no name players. So it is very hard to appreciate just how good they are,& they've been that way for a very long time,since the days of David Robinson.

I'll admit I dislike Lebron mainly because when he walked off the Court after they Lost to Dallas in the Finals. At least shake hands and congratulate the other team. Hey look he was upset they lost but walking off the court is showing no class. No doubt the guy has talent but if you watch him after almost every foul he is complaining to the ref about the call. I know other players do it and they should stop.

I used to be a big NBA fan but I'm just not anymore. The games changed too much.

Reverse psychology?

I don't know why you're saying that, I'm just telling it like it is as I've always done around here. You know I said before I wasn't expecting them to get this far because making a trip to the finals 4 years in a row is nothing easy. Yet they still did and don't get me wrong, I'm glad they did. You guys were the ones picking the HEAT to win this thing again, not me. Doesn't mean I didn't want them to, just means I saw things especially towards the end of the regular season that told me it probably won't happen this year.

Miami was the 2nd best team this season while the spurs were the best team this season and they're clearly showing it in the Finals. That is why I was already congratulating them and their fans last night after that half, not using as you said "reverse psychology". Just facing the music instead of going into hiding as some of the bandwagon fans will now do and what the Haters do when Miami is winning. I'm always here, good or bad ;)

Reactions: BillD1984
These are the Spurs I wanted to see.
This would be that groups 5th championship I believe? For whatever reason they don't get more credit, more respect when in my eyes that was clearly earned awhile back. It's why the Heat have so much respect for the Spurs organization. I love how the idiot Bill Simmons actually criticized both teams for having too much respect for one another :rolleyes

This was the series that proves HOW MUCH better Pop is to Spo. The teams are more or less the same, but Pop worked on tweaking his game plan every game, he was two steps ahead of Spo every time. Rey, I do not believe in teams "wanting it more" than others. I believe is being totally prepared to expect everything, and countering that change with a planned change of your own. THAT is what Pop did to the Heat.

This was the series that proves HOW MUCH better Pop is to Spo. The teams are more or less the same, but Pop worked on tweaking his game plan every game, he was two steps ahead of Spo every time. Rey, I do not believe in teams "wanting it more" than others. I believe is being totally prepared to expect everything, and countering that change with a planned change of your own. THAT is what Pop did to the Heat.
No doubt POP is the best coach in the NBA today.

Well,now that the Stanley Cup finals is over,let's see if the Heat can carry this series to at least 6 games. What are their chances?

I do not see why not. The Heat has proven that they can win in San Antonio. The do not need to be thinking ahead to game six....need to worry about game 5 one possession at a time.

Sunday- NBA Finals- Game 5

Heat at Spurs- 8:00pm ET (ABC)- Spurs lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)