2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A LOT of lebron/Heat ripping going on everywhere I go today. Feels good :D
You mean like this one?? ;)

10387910_1419701074976279_480334097_a.jpg

"Serious health hazard"? Really?

The old Boston garden had no AC and they played many a finals games there. In the 80's Larry and Magic were going up and down the court scoring in the 120's.

I'm not going to get on LeBron for the cramps because if he could of played he would've. Going to listen to idiots like Bayless telling everyone that he should've played on 1 leg.

That being said, what the hell happened to **** and Bosh when he went out? Those 2 just disappeared. I thought it a big 3?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Almost 30 years ago to the day, when Bird put up 34/17 in that heat.....

Reactions: Hart5150
Sunday- NBA Finals- Game 2

Heat at Spurs- 8:00pm ET (ABC)- Spurs lead series 1-0

I think all the extra minutes Lebron had to play for Wade being out all those games and the combination of the heat in the stadium was the perfect storm that lead to cramps.

Reactions: Rey
Wow, I figured there would be more posts in here about last nights game. I only watched the first half.

Too tired for posts :D . Incredibly tight series so far, I mean heart attack tight.

Great game by LeBron last night. Heat even up the series.

On a side note the NBA needs to do something about flopping. What **** did last night was an embarrassment to the game. I also know the game isn't as physical as it once was but the flagrant foul against Chalmers was a joke, too.

I expect Wade to be fined today for that flop. It's stupid but it is part of the game today as I've seen most NBA players do it at one time or another. I hate it too.
Great game by LeBron last night. Heat even up the series.

On a side note the NBA needs to do something about flopping. What **** did last night was an embarrassment to the game. I also know the game isn't as physical as it once was but the flagrant foul against Chalmers was a joke, too.

I expect Wade to be fined today for that flop. It's stupid but it is part of the game today as I've seen most NBA players do it at one time or another. I hate it too.
Any fine they impose on these guys is like nothing to them. It should be reviewable by the officials, and at minimum should be 2 shots and the ball if they deem it a flop....

Reactions: Hart5150
Any fine they impose on these guys is like nothing to them. It should be reviewable by the officials, and at minimum should be 2 shots and the ball if they deem it a flop....
That would definitely take it out of the game. Lance Stephenson proves your point correct. Fined twice in the same series for flopping.

The ref that called it had a terrible angle. The ref on the baseline had a better angle and SHOULD have overruled it.

A $5K fine for a player that makes $18.5M in salary alone. That'll make him think twice about doing it again....o_O

If my math is correct that's the equivalent of fining someone who makes 50k, $13. So the NBA took his lunch money. What a joke. Should start looking at suspensions for repeat offenders. Maybe that'll get them to stop. And it's not just ****, Ginobli also flops like a bobblehead.

Tuesday- NBA Finals- Game 3

Spurs at Heat- 9:00pm ET (ABC)- Series tied 1-1

If my math is correct that's the equivalent of fining someone who makes 50k, $13. So the NBA took his lunch money. What a joke. Should start looking at suspensions for repeat offenders. Maybe that'll get them to stop. And it's not just ****, Ginobli also flops like a bobblehead.

They all do it, even the great Tim Duncan and the leagues best player Lebron James. If the league really cares about this then yes, suspensions will get rid of the flopping.

They all do it, even the great Tim Duncan and the leagues best player Lebron James. If the league really cares about this then yes, suspensions will get rid of the flopping.
I agree. I can't believe I just said that Rey! LOL! :D

Reactions: Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)