2014 NBA Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever seen an offensive display like that in a half for the finals. Shooting over 90% for the half. Think it's down now to a still very impressive record breaking 80%. The Heat are mentally strong and can overcome this kind of thing but it just looks like it's going to be the Spurs tonight? IF the Heat win tonight after all that then the Spurs can kiss it goodbye.
You can't lose after such A DOMINANT half like that.. You can't.

I don't think I've ever seen an offensive display like that in a half for the finals. Shooting over 90% for the half. Think it's down now to a still very impressive record breaking 80%. The Heat are mentally strong and can overcome this kind of thing but it just looks like it's going to be the Spurs tonight? IF the Heat win tonight after all that then the Spurs can kiss it goodbye.
You can't lose after such A DOMINANT half like that.. You can't.
Unlike the NHL Stanley Cup,this series will DEFINITELY go at least 6 games,hopefully 7.

I'm still impressed by what the Spurs did offensively especially in the first half. I don't know if any defense could've done anything against that last night. I can't remember a finals game where every single offensive player got hot at the same time.
Miami's offense was still over 50%, it was just too much spurs offense.

One thing I'd like to see different for Miami next game is to sit chalmers. This guy has been a major disappointment this season, especially in these finals. Sit his ass down please. I had high expectations for the guy after the last season but he ain't giving the team jack.

With that Spurs win there have been a record number of road wins in this years playoffs.

Same thing happened last year, Spurs blew out the Heat in game 3. The Spurs were unbeaten at home in the playoffs and lost Sunday, the Heat were ALSO unbeaten at home...and lost last night. These are the only teams in the playoffs where "home court advantage" is not really an advantage in any way.

Same thing happened last year, Spurs blew out the Heat in game 3. The Spurs were unbeaten at home in the playoffs and lost Sunday, the Heat were ALSO unbeaten at home...and lost last night. These are the only teams in the playoffs where "home court advantage" is not really an advantage in any way.

Give me your thoughts on chalmer salsa.

Give me your thoughts on chalmer salsa.

Chalmers is an unrestricted free agent after THIS season...and he will be gone because Toney Douglas is a better defender and MUCH cheaper...and it time for Norris Cole to start. As of right now, the ONLY players under contract next year is the Big 3(with their player options), Cole and Justin Hamilton.

OH, he has been terrible and hence the NO PG lineup. I honestly think they should start Douglas because he is a better defender than ALL of them.

Reactions: Rey
Chalmers is an unrestricted free agent after THIS season...and he will be gone because Toney Douglas is a better defender and MUCH cheaper...and it time for Norris Cole to start. As of right now, the ONLY players under contract next year is the Big 3(with their player options), Cole and Justin Hamilton.

OH, he has been terrible and hence the NO PG lineup. I honestly think they should start Douglas because he is a better defender than ALL of them.

There you go, that's what I wanted to hear :D

Unless the A/C is out... . :D

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Thursday- NBA Finals- Game 4

Spurs at Heat- 9:00pm ET (ABC)- Spurs lead series 2-1

Unless the A/C is out... . :D

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
This is the year to knock out the champs. If the Spurs can't do it with the HEAT at their weakest in 3 years then forget about it.Miami will dominate for at least another 3-4 years.

Heat stars reportedly mulling new contracts to add Carmelo Anthony, create Big 4 http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...-carmelo-anthony--create-big-4-013631820.html I don't know if the NBA would allow it!! :)

Dont think 'Melo has the worth ethic to make it as a Heat player. And he would NEVER, EVER sacrifices money to win a ring, play defense to win a ring and give up touches to win a ring.

BUT...if there is a duo that could talk him into trying it... it would Riley and coach Spo.

You're right about all that. What the HEAT has done is much harder than what some folks believe. Carmelo doesn't seem the type to trade money for winning something like a championship but I may be wrong. Either way I don't see it happening and don't know that it's really necessary unless one of the big 3 is going to be gone or some other reason like Wade's health or his ability to stay healthy from here on out on what's left of his career.

Not surprised. Honestly I was thrilled with the 4th straight trip to the finals but the Spurs have way more energy than the Heat, they want it more. We're not getting jack from our point guards again tonight, sloppy play. Spurs playing crisp basketball.

Congrats to the Spurs fans, your team deserves it without a doubt.

Social media is going to explode tonight as the trolls will come out of the caves they've been hiding in the last 2 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)