2014 NFL Draft predictions and thoughts

Here is the thing when it comes to Clowney or any other draft pick,they don't get these huge contracts like they used too.The way it's structured now they have to earn the big pay day.I'm sure that will give Clowney all the incentive he needs.If he fell to the Eagles,I would be ecstatic!

Here is the thing when it comes to Clowney or any other draft pick,they don't get these huge contracts like they used too.The way it's structured now they have to earn the big pay day.I'm sure that will give Clowney all the incentive he needs.If he fell to the Eagles,I would be ecstatic!

Got a feeling he'll go to the Lions. just a hunch.

Houston - takes a QB .........will they tip their hand ?
St. Louis - say sticking with Bradford .....take Jake Matthews or Clowney or Sammy Watkins
Jacksonville - takes a QB
Cleveland - takes a QB .....take whats left
it just who gets who Bridgewater, Bortles, Manziel,

A.J. McCarron could be there when Cleveland picks 26- ? i would take 2 QB's if he's there.

St. Louis - say sticking with Bradford .....take Jake Matthews or Clowney or Sammy Watkins

A.J. McCarron could be there when Cleveland picks 26- ? i would take 2 QB's if he's there.

2 QB's would be good, but I don't think you'd want to take 2 both in the 1st round.
If 1 falls to a later round, that would be great for them.

Taking 2 QBs in the first round would be one of the oddest things I've seen in a draft. That would be right up there with the Vikings missing their pick because they took too long.

Taking 2 QBs in the first round would be one of the oddest things I've seen in a draft. That would be right up there with the Vikings missing their pick because they took too long.

have you seen our QB's the past 15 years ? at this point imo you have to just keep running that pick over and over till you get one, nothing else matters. the rest can be had anytime. full speed ahead.

look at all those guys posted above the only reason they don't have 1 ..... they picked someone else.........who ? who cares :D

I can see taking a QB in the 1st round and then taking another in the 6th or 7th but that's about it. There have to be other positions that need to be addressed through the draft as well.

I can see taking a QB in the 1st round and then taking another in the 6th or 7th but that's about it. There have to be other positions that need to be addressed through the draft as well.

Were discussing the Browns here ?

Yes, they have plenty of other positions to address, but QB is a huge one.
They could have Had thier top QB already and didnt realize it because they didnt have the rest of the pieces together.

Fwiw, there are very Few teams th a t have All the pieces and nothing that is a glaring weekness.

If Detroit were to get Clowney,which I doubt,that could be like the re-birth of the fearsome foursome.

No team is going to let him slip to the Lions.

I'm trying think of a way the Bears could manage to get more picks this year. They don't really have anyone they can trade so all they have are draft picks to trade down.

Yes, they have plenty of other positions to address, but QB is a huge one.
They could have Had thier top QB already and didnt realize it because they didnt have the rest of the pieces together.

nobody has left and shined somewhere else ............thank you God. that would really suck
they should have kept Derek Anderson no hof'er but the best we've had in 15 years imo
we've won 18 games in 4 years without him. 14 in the 2 years he had the keys.

if we have to trade someone's daughter , 6 goats and 3 pigs we gotta get a QB assp or faster.

name a great to good qb that's stayed on a crap team in the last 20 years ? good luck
a good one you can build with in a few years..... a great in a couple.

i'm here to tell those other players are somewhat over rated. there is the odd 1985 Bears,Baltimore in 2000. that's 2 teams in 30 years now.
here we go
Five Browns named to Pro Bowl defensive back Joe Haden, wide receiver Josh Gordon, tight end Jordan Cameron, center Alex Mack, and left tackle Joe Thomas have been named to the 2014 Pro Bowl.

this year’s Patriots 4 Pro Bowlers: Tom Brady, Logan Mankins, Matthew Slater & Aqib Talib!
in short Tom & Bill would win 12 with the Browns.

look at the colts the gutted/sucked for Luck now their back. they got lucky ??? or skill 50/50. whatever their back.

if we had a QB maybe we could get a good coach or create one.

Madmad...We have your Derek Anderson here in Carolina..Back up to Cam..:D..IMO he is a solid QB and God forbid Cam going down I still like our chances.

Stinks being a Cleveland fan for sure..Not sure what to say bud!..

Madmad...We have your Derek Anderson here in Carolina..Back up to Cam..:D..IMO he is a solid QB and God forbid Cam going down I still like our chances.

Stinks being a Cleveland fan for sure..Not sure what to say bud!..

I dunno about solid backup, Anderson is about as solid as Delhomme after Tommy John surgery!

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've seen a lot of mock drafts having the Cowboys selecting Haha Clinton - Dix safety out of Alabama...Dallas doesn't need to Draft any offensive players haha

HA HA lol I would like for the Eagles to get him.They need S help bad.

OR the Raiders at #5. Which is where most are predicting he will land.