2014 NFL off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Clowney solidified the fact that he's a beast at the combine. I'd love to have him on the Bears but I could see the Texans taking him number one.

They better take a hard look at what happened in Dallas between Jimmy and Jerry and how they still haven't recovered. When you have a good thing going,set your ego's aside especially the GM. I know he hasn't won a championship but I guess they forgot how nice it was with Singletary who's record was 18-22. Harbaugh's record so far is 36-11-1 with 3 straight NFC championships and 1 superbowl appearance. You don't have to like each other, just be professional.

It seems that Harbaugh could get out of hand sometimes but be careful if you get rid of Harbaugh on who you replace him with. Doing what he's done so far is tough.

They better take a hard look at what happened in Dallas between Jimmy and Jerry and how they still haven't recovered. When you have a good thing going,set your ego's aside especially the GM. I know he hasn't won a championship but I guess they forgot how nice it was with Singletary who's record was 18-22. Harbaugh's record so far is 36-11-1 with 3 straight NFC championships and 1 superbowl appearance. You don't have to like each other, just be professional.

Supposedly, Harbaugh and the GM only communicate via email or text, even when they are in the same building. That's not professional....

Marty Schottenheimer vs Chargers general manager A.J. Smith. how did that work out ?
they been 14-2 since ?

Nope,but they have won a few playoff games.:D Poor old Marty,he was awesome during regular season,come playoff time he always choked.

yep he fumbled the ball, threw those picks and them penalties he played terrible in the playoffs lol

I get what you are saying but,it's up to the coach to get the most out of his players,when playoff time came round he never did.I actually like Schottenheimer,thought he got a raw deal in SD and Wash.If Marty could coach the regular season and someone like a Coughlin coach the post season,they would almost never lose.

Eagles hanging with Mr.Cooper!5 yr deal $25 million.I was a little bit surprised by this move,but he has great chemistry with Foles.They also extended LT Jason Peters.

I dont care whats said on the playing field. Do whatever gives you an edge. Besides, if a few words really upsets during the course of a game, then your in the wrong sport.

Imagine someone calling Tom Brady a F**! The dude's married to one of the hottest women in the Universe..

Never understood why but while playing basketball, Ive been called the "N" word... Ive been told it was a sign of respect.. still dont get it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts