2014 NFL off-season thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL football,the CFL has been playing on Thursday for the past month,I believe this week is the 6th week of their current season.

I can never remember to watch them. What channel are they televised on and what time are the games on?

I think the Pats could have a top 5 defense. They were a preseason top 5 defense last year as well.

Anyone watch the game last night. Any first impressions with the Giants and Bills. I was excited to see the RBs and WRs but wasn't blown away. I thought the starters looked bad. Tuel from the Bills looked great. I think Eli has another crappy year, maybe slightly better than last year. The RB Williams for the Giants looked good but Jennings didn't look that great. Could be more because of the OL.

Starters looked rough, backup RBs and some WRs looked good but at that point it's against backups so hard to really judge.

Was just happy to have real football back on my TV. Football that I actually care about, sorry CFL.

David Wilson has been shut down. His neck injury could be career ending. Not good news for the former first round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)