2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Yeah, but right now that's against Mississippi St. No where in history has anyone ever used a victory against the Western Bulldogs as a case for greatness (Miss St. is a perennial cellar dweller of the SEC, they're Kentucky without Basketball. Their continued crapiness is why they were permanently pared with Kentucky, same with Ole Miss & Vandy).

And Arkansas didn't make that win against LSwho look good.
Miss ST was ranked #1 or so in the nation last year when Bama beat them.

Miss ST was ranked #1 or so in the nation last year when Bama beat them.
And everyone else beat them after that.
Miss. St. benefited from a front loaded schedule with teams that were highly ranked but later exposed to be frauds, and when things got real, that got beaten, repeatedly, even by a certain ACC school. ;)

Buckeyes Post Season begins tomorrow. ...

As well as other teams that have to Win Out.
Those playing tougher teams will obviously rise .... those playing not the higher ranked teams could drop some.

upload_2015-11-20_9-49-9.png

Interesting chart to lay out how it looks (or potentially looks)

And the playoffs open back up as OSU folds on their first real test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan State has to be back in the discussion if they knock off an undefeated Ohio State and an undefeated Iowa in the Big 10 championship game.

Personally the Offensive Coordinator should be FIRED ...
Buckeyes O play calling was atrocious ....

They haven't settled on an O Coordinator all year and it has diminished thier offense considerably from last year.

Geez those Ok State uniforms are hideous. The helmets especially. I didn't mind their old ones. Haven't noticed much until tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF SEC East. Florida Atlantic and Georgia Southern take Florida and Georgia to OT, and South Carolina loses to the Citadel. Definately not daddy's SEC anymore.

SEC as a whole. Not just the east. It's Bama and everyone else. Not sure if there is a legit top 25 team in the second group.

easy wino, youve played 10 Citadels. SC lost the coach they were so bad.
yeah yeah, troll other's to make up for the crap the teams you're trolling are playing.

Sorry, but poor ACC play (which I've never defended, just ask DVR) doesn't make make up for the crappy SEC play this year.

I root for GT because I went there, but grew up a Dawg fan, and still pull for most SEC teams, but I will not defend crappy play, and will give credit where credit is due.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)