2015 NCAA football discussion thread

yeah yeah, troll other's to make up for the crap the teams you're trolling are playing.

Sorry, but poor ACC play (which I've never defended, just ask DVR) doesn't make make up for the crappy SEC play this year.

I root for GT because I went there, but grew up a Dawg fan, and still pull for most SEC teams, but I will not defend crappy play, and will give credit where credit is due.
its funny when you get pissed the word trolling always comes out of your trap. Theres a reason ND chose the ACC, it wasnt because it was difficult.

it really seems to me that the big 10 is out and the big 12 is in? iowa undeated and Oklahoma looking really strong.
Don't know, if Iowa somehow wins the Big Ten championship they're in. Chokelahoma probably needs them or Notre Dame (or even Alabama) to lose.

Right now Clempson, Iowa, Alabama, and Notre Dame control their destinies, the others are all question marks even if they win out, and need one or two of those mentioned to lose.

EVERYBODY knew Elliot was gone .... we knew that when the season started.

As for Jones, most of us are glad he's leaving ... he seriously LOST hit high draft pick spot when he came back this year.

As far as Elliot leaving ... no different than when Bama loses players to the NFL.

Don't know, if Iowa somehow wins the Big Ten championship they're in. Chokelahoma probably needs them or Notre Dame (or even Alabama) to lose.

Right now Clempson, Iowa, Alabama, and Notre Dame control their destinies, the others are all question marks even if they win out, and need one or two of those mentioned to lose.
I think If Iowa wins the BT Championship (they still have to beat Nebraska yet) AND ND loses then Iowa has a very good chance of getting in.

Then again, if the Spartans come out all happy next week and lose to Penn State and Ohio State beats Michigan (Buckeyes will be pissed going into it, at least I hope and it's the 1st Meyer / Harbaugh game) ... the Buckeyes would still go to the BT Championship ... a convincing win in both .... lots has to happen, but ya never know in College Football.

it really seems to me that the big 10 is out and the big 12 is in? iowa undeated and Oklahoma looking really strong.

Iowa is in the Big 10 not the Big 12. Asusuming Michigan State can beat Penn State they would play Iowa in the Big 10 championship game.

I'm just going to enjoy our team winning.As long as we beat those Carolina Roosters and beat them Tar Heels for the ACC Championship.What the heck is a tar heel anyways. Clemson is playing more freshman on this team anytime since 1943 and are they National Championship caliber team?Well that's the fun of having a half way play off system, we'll have to wait and see. Be great if the Top 10 were in a play off situation might be more interesting!

I think If Iowa wins the BT Championship (they still have to beat Nebraska yet) AND ND loses then Iowa has a very good chance of getting in.
If Iowa wins out they are in, no matter what ND does. Undefeated big 10 champ gets in easily over one loss B12 champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the committee have any guts, and call out the SEC for cupcake Saturday, particularly the school that is neither USC nor Carolina succumbing to death by cupcake?

Reactions: osu1991
Will the committee have any guts, and call out the SEC for cupcake Saturday, particularly the school that is neither USC nor Carolina succumbing to death by cupcake?
As long as they give them credit for early season ooc games when most everyone else opened with lesser competition.

A cupcake is a cupcake whenever you play them.

And why would the committee give two shakes of a stick about usc getting beat? They aren't sniffing a bowl much less the playoffs. All they are is a 8 loss team that beat one of the acc champ game participants

If I were Meyer is probably sit Elliot. Knowing he isn't coming back is one thing.

To post like he did is petty.

If I were Meyer is probably sit Elliot. Knowing he isn't coming back is one thing.

What an idiot. How does he think that is going to look to NFL GMs and coaches who are thinking about drafting him? They very much do not want to be called out by players in the press after the game. If he is going to act like Dez Bryant when he is still in college what do you think that ego is going to be like in the NFL?

What an idiot. How does he think that is going to look to NFL GMs and coaches who are thinking about drafting him? They very much do not want to be called out by players in the press after the game. If he is going to act like Dez Bryant when he is still in college what do you think that ego is going to be like in the NFL?
I doubt you'll ever see this type of reaction from him again, its WAY out of character for him ....
He is a very quality person as well as a very good player.

As for the NFL, they could care less about your attitude in the league, the NFL is filled with Me First players, something that Elliot is NOT.

This was very shocking to see him do that.

I doubt it, more likely he will ride him in the next game like he should have in this game.

His history is feed him heavy in the 2nd half and he'll come thru, much like many Big Time backs ....
Meyer gave him the ball only twice in the 2nd half.

Play calling was very disappointing.

They REALLY need to get a real OC in there next year.

I doubt it considering that half of the ACC loses to the other cupcake half every week and they have considered their games strong enough to rank one of them at #1.

I doubt it considering that half of the ACC loses to the other cupcake half every week and they have considered their games strong enough to rank one of them at #1.

No-loss vs 1-loss teams. There is a big difference, and you know it.

Personally, I do not care who they put at number 1. All I care about is being in the top 4.

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts