2015 NCAA football discussion thread

Well, my ticket request is in. Will be heading to Hotlanta on the 30th. Seminole Boosters will have a big party that night, hit the noon game (this will be my fourth noon game this year...), and then bug out to get settled somewhere for the Bama/Sparty game and catch the end of Clemson and OU. Also think Seminole Boosters is throwing a new years eve party, should be a fun couple of days.

Notre Dame will be playing Ohio State in the Fiesta bowl. As a Notre Dame fan I'm pretty happy with this matchup. Should be a good game.

Notre Dame will be playing Ohio State in the Fiesta bowl. As a Notre Dame fan I'm pretty happy with this matchup. Should be a good game.
I like it too, however, I like both teams for different reasons, should be a good game either way.

I expected OSU to play either ND or Stanford.

this is why we have too many bowls

Minnesota at 5-7 gets a bowl game. The "Quick Lane" bowl

I guess this is the everyone gets a trophy policy. I have issues with 6-6 teams getting a bowl. I mean a bowl bid should be earned on the field, what about 5-7 says "I earned this bowl bid"...

They took it to Bama in the Sugar Bowl recently, but they got trucked by Clemson last year. Lot of turnovers involved there though.
Yep new year, never know.

Texas game aside they look strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess this is the everyone gets a trophy policy. I have issues with 6-6 teams getting a bowl. I mean a bowl bid should be earned on the field, what about 5-7 says "I earned this bowl bid"...
Ice, in thier defense (yes, they don't deserve to go with a losing record ... personally I would have you have to be at least 2 games over to qualify)
Its the Bowl people problem as they had too many bowls to fill so they took who ever they could talk into it this year.
I know they could turn it down as someone did I heard, but they would then be required to find another under .500 team to go.

Its the Bowl people problem as they had too many bowls to fill so they took who ever they could talk into it this year.
I know they could turn it down as someone did I heard, but they would then be required to find another under .500 team to go.
I know why they got in. There weren't enough teams with 6 wins. They talked about this on the news last week

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)