2016 MLB Postseason

The Cubs won in spite of how Madden managed the team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Cubbies !

What took ya so long ?
Hopefully it's not another 100 years before they win again.

Hopefully they continue to be very good and in the post season, much as the Red Sox have done since they won it.

upload_2016-11-3_7-56-43.png

I put the MLB App on my Apple TV into "Highlights" mode this morning and they managed to grab almost every moment of Game 7 into a five minute highlight reel. The ups, the downs, the homers, the errors, the Old Man looking old, and the Old Man shaking it off and showing he was going out on top! How can you pick one player for World Series MVP? It really was a Team Effort!

I liked the one sign I saw in the stands: "Now I can die Happy"...

In Non WS news.
The Detroit Tigers, who had a mostly miserable season, did have 1 player that was a Spark Plug thruout the year.
That player would be Cam Maybin, was constantly getting on base ....
Well, in typical Tiger fashion, the y have traded him away for a Prospect ...

Who's next ... hmm, Verlander bounced back to have a year that made him in the Cy Young talks .... he'll be gone too if someone wants him ... (maybe the Cubs or Red Sox)

So once again the Tigers don't have a proven player that can cover spacious CF ...

They actually Did resign K Rod ... there was talk of letting him go as well.

Gonna be some LONG seasons in Detroit.

The Cubs won in spite of how Madden managed the team.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree. Quite possibly the worst managing I have ever seen at any level of baseball. One of my biggest fears of the Maddon hiring was he ALWAYS wants to be the smartest guy in the room. He made 4 HUGE decisions that 3 failed, the only one that worked was the pinch running Almora for Schwarber in the 10th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)