2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

As I said, if you didn’t watch the game then quit listening to the hype and idiots at espn and fox. There were plenty of QB sacks, interceptions, and 3rd/4th down stops by the defenses. When you have teams running so fast the defense can’t rotate out and after a hundred plays or more you’re going to give up points.

Where was that so called mighty Big 10 defense against the Big 12 teams? Iowa gave up 41 against Iowa St and Ohio St gave up 31 against OU.
31 is a he'll of a lot less than 50+

Reactions: Derwin0
And Auburn of all people have a chance to ruin that Secfest in the playoffs.
I actually have a bad feeling Auburn is going to kill Georgia (the game is at Auburn) and likely beat Alabama as well. If Auburn wins both games, they'll go to Atlanta to play Georgia instead of Alabama. Which would actually help Georgia as they could avenge their loss.

I actually have a bad feeling Auburn is going to kill Georgia (the game is at Auburn) and likely beat Alabama as well. If Auburn wins both games, they'll go to Atlanta to play Georgia instead of Alabama. Which would actually help Georgia as they could avenge their loss.
Or possibly lose twice ....
Never know, strange things happen.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Woohoo, scheduled our makeup game from the hurricane, actually still got a chance at a bowl game LOL.

Will be glad when Dec gets here, some of the assistant coaching rumors are interesting, ready for this staff to pack their bags.

Reactions: Derwin0
That was one of the most enjoyable games I've ever been to in my life. It was AWESOME! I can't tell which had more to do with the win, Iowa playing a near perfect game or OSU playing one of their worse. I'd like to think it had more to do with Iowa but I know that was not OSU's best effort.
It was just weird. They went from the best I have ever seen them play to the worst. I'm still scratching my head over it.

I do know how you feel. I was at the Big Ten title game when Ohio State throttled Whisky. The best for me was 2002 against Miami. Everyone said Ohio State didn't belong on the same field as them. That was a fun exciting game.

As I said, if you didn’t watch the game then quit listening to the hype and idiots at espn and fox. There were plenty of QB sacks, interceptions, and 3rd/4th down stops by the defenses. When you have teams running so fast the defense can’t rotate out and after a hundred plays or more you’re going to give up points.

Where was that so called mighty Big 10 defense against the Big 12 teams? Iowa gave up 41 against Iowa St and Ohio St gave up 31 against OU.
Just for the record I have never said The Big Ten was mighty. I never brag on Ohio State because it will bite you in the ass.

I don’t see that happening. Auburn is still riding on hype from that close Clemson game for some reason. They don’t have the depth to hang with Geogia or Alabama.

CFP Rankings / November 7, 2017

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson

5. Oklahoma
6. TCU
7. Miami
8. Wisconsin
9. Washington
10. Auburn
11. USC
12. Michigan State
13. Ohio State
14. Penn State
15. Oklahoma State
16. Mississippi State
17. Virginia Tech
18. Central Florida
19. Washington State
20. Iowa
21. Iowa State
22. Memphis
23. North Carolina State
24. LSU
25. Northwestern

I'm more worried about that Kentucky game*:eeek

*JK

Auburn may have the best offensive line in the nation the way Kerryon Johnson ( Dead ringer for le'veon Bell) is running wild.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)