2020 Dish Price Increases Announced

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Here are the prices and the increases:

Package2020 PriceIncrease from 2019
Welcome Pack$34.99$5.00
Flex Pack$42.99$5.00
Smart Pack$40.99$5.00
America's Top 120$72.99$5.00
America's Top 120+$77.99$5.00
America's Top 200$87.99$5.00
America's Top 250$97.99$5.00
America's Everything Pack$122.99$5.00
Dish America$57.99$5.00
Dish America Silver$72.99$5.00
DishLATINO Básico$41.99$2.00
DishLATINO Clásico$44.99$2.00
DishLATINO Plus$51.99$2.00
DishLATINO Dos$70.99$3.00
DishLATINO Max$82.99$3.00

Reactions: charlesrshell
Now this puzzles me, isn't 120+, for example, inclusive of the RSN? I always took the + as the surcharge.

Yeah...I did too. The surcharges aren't too much though - I punched in some zip codes for places that still have RSN's, and the largest surcharge is $1. Quite a bit different than DirecTV. Interesting though - California and Boston have no surcharges - makes me wonder if Dish's contract with the rest of the NBC Sports RSN's and NESN will be ending at the end of the year.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay and satjay
Yeah...I did too. The surcharges aren't too much though - I punched in some zip codes for places that still have RSN's, and the largest surcharge is $1. Quite a bit different than DirecTV. Interesting though - California and Boston have no surcharges - makes me wonder if Dish's contract with the rest of the NBC Sports RSN's and NESN will be ending at the end of the year.
I see a $3 surcharge to the SF Bay Area in California.

Welcome and flex not that far in price difference

Forgot about Dish America, that package is still around

Reactions: TheKrell
I just dropped to the welcome pack not long ago. Now that I'm by myself going to get rid of the joey and add another mirror from the h3.

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
Is the Regional Sports Surcharge only charged if you are receiving your Regional Sports channels? I put in my zip code 43064 for Plain City, Ohio and it listed the surcharge as $1. Yet my 2 Regional Sports channels Fox Sports Ohio 412-15 and Fox Sports Cincinnati 412-17 are still removed. If Dish is planning on getting those channels back I will gladly pay the extra $1 to be able to watch my Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm a little confused about the surcharge..It goes by zip code..I'm on RV pay as you go account currently have everything pack.. Will they use my service zip code??? I can change that easy

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
My NY billing address ZIP code has no surcharge, but my VT service address ZIP has $1 charge, so I presume it's the Burlington DMA part that gets tagged, not the Albany DMA. I expect they charge by the service address rather than the billing address, so it'll be interesting to see what I get charged as I move around GA, FL, and NC over the winter months.

In the end, I am surprised that it went up by $5 for most packages. After having many RSN's dropped this year, and with those being such a big cost, I thought we would have seen something like $2-$3 for all packages instead of the $5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts