2021-22 Syndication Update

Dorm82 said:
At 1230am?? Why is WACH bumping their talk shows to late night and overnight? I believe Tamron still airs at 3am. They have 5 airings of family feud during the daytime.At 1230am??

Where and when it's airing in the rest top 10 markets:

• New York - WNYW at 11:00a and WWOR at 12:30a
  • Los Angeles - KTTV at 3:00p and KCOP at 6:00p
  • Chicago - WFLD at 1:00p
  • Philadelphia - WTXF at 12:00p
  • San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose - KTVU at 11:00a, KICU at 9:00a
  • Atlanta - WPCH at 4:00p
  • Houston - KRIV at 11:00a and 2:00a
  • Washington, D.C. - Nowhere?
  • Boston - WHDH at 11:00a

Seems like the Fox O&O would get it in DC as most of that group got it but not all (not Atlanta and Detroit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ftballfan Said:
Nick Cannon is going to WFQX-DT2 (CW+) in Traverse City-Cadillac at 11am and 6pm.

In Grand Rapids, WWMT-DT2 (CW) is airing it at 4pm.

In Detroit, WWJ (CBS) is airing it at 3pm. WWJ is one of very few Big Three affiliates airing Nick Cannon. The others are WKRC (CBS) in Cincinnati, WKEF (ABC) in Dayton, WYTV (ABC) in Youngstown, and WATN (ABC) in Memphis.

Glimmer said:
In Milwaukee...WITI is adding Nick Cannon (no timeslot known at the moment) and You Bet Your Life (weeknights at 10:35pm) this fall
mrschimpf said:
Probably the same as last year for Nick; 1pm, as they had to put two-week delayed repeats of "Wendy" on for the season instead.
And expect if YBYL doesn't do well within merely a month, "Seinfeld" will return to 10:35 post-haste (Milwaukee viewers stubbornly like their "Seinfeld" double-shot there since WITI first picked it up for syndication and outside the "Arsenio" season, they've been adverse to move it).

mrschimpf said:
Probably the same as last year for Nick; 1pm, as they had to put two-week delayed repeats of "Wendy" on for the season instead.
And expect if YBYL doesn't do well within merely a month, "Seinfeld" will return to 10:35 post-haste (Milwaukee viewers stubbornly like their "Seinfeld" double-shot there since WITI first picked it up for syndication and outside the "Arsenio" season, they've been adverse to move it).

I thought WJZY/WMYT could be getting it since they were still with FTS when the deal was announced but if they were getting it last year they changed their minds and WCCB ended up with it instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daniel Belgrave
Nick Cannon Show will following station florida:
In Tampa:WTOG, CW44 (owned by ViacomCBS)
In Orlando:WOFL, Fox35 and WRBW, Fox 35 Plus (formerly My65) (owned by Fox)
In Miami:WSVN-TV will air @ 1pm (owned by Sunbeam Television, Corp.)

Stlnewsfan said:
Just reached out to the station programming director of Nexstar Media Group's KPLR CW St. Louis. She says Wendy will likely continue to air live at 9am CST, followed by Nick Cannon at 10am.

Reactions: Dantheflash2018
Breaking News:
Nelson R. Said:
Doesn’t look like WBBM-TV in Chicago is going to take the Judge Judy reruns, as they are launching a 4pm news this fall when Judy is currently airing.

This doesn't surprise me one bit to throw themselves into the mix. NBC, ABC, FOX and WGN all have 4pm newscasts. CBS was the one that started at 5. My guess is Judge Judy would end up on WCIU. It would be a great fit at WCIU - a quick scan and WCIU has 8 hours of court/justice type shows each day. Plus they currently have Tamron Hall which is moving to ABC. They could substitute the hour of Tamron Hall with Judge Judy.

Reactions: GrandmaFrank43
Stlnewsfan said:
Just reached out to the station programming director of Nexstar Media Group's KPLR CW St. Louis. She says Wendy will likely continue to air live at 9am CST, followed by Nick Cannon at 10am.
phillnewslover said:
The website lists the show’s timeslot as 1p. The program director might be more reliable, though.