2021-22 Syndication Update

Megatron said:
I thought that Nick Cannon was either going to be Sinclair, Nexstar I thought outside chance WZZM at 10AM nothing at 10AM works for them. Maury will move to 3PM taking over Jerry Springer timeslot but I could be wrong got to check it out closer to when the fall lineups begin on Sep 13, 20 & 27 as that is when Nick Cannon debuts on 27TH is Young Shelton also the 27TH?

Haven't seen any promos for Nick Cannon on CW7 or Young Shelton either.

Tdog Media said that Rachael will be at 1pm Central.
It will replace one of the Maury runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will not surprise me if "Maury" goes to WPWR, huh? I mentioned WPWR because Springer was on WPWR from 2002 to 2010, and also because "Maury" comes on WWOR where I live, so maybe "Maury" might go to WPWR my50? I'm just a Jersey guy guessing.

Where and when it's airing in the rest top 10 markets:
  • New York - WNYW at 11:00a and WWOR at 12:30a
  • Los Angeles - KTTV at 3:00p and KCOP at 6:00p
  • Chicago - WFLD at 1:00p
  • Philadelphia - WTXF at 12:00p
  • San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose - KTVU at 11:00a, KICU at 9:00a
  • Atlanta - WPCH at 4:00p
  • Houston - KRIV at 11:00a and 2:00a
  • Washington, D.C. - Nowhere?
  • Boston - WHDH at 11:00a
My area is WNYW at 11am and WWOR at 12:30am, so if Wendy has been cancelled, that means "The Real" moves to 10am. I also think Washington DC is trying to get it on WDCW. Not sure but I'm assuming.

My area is WNYW at 11am and WWOR at 12:30am, so if Wendy has been cancelled, that means "The Real" moves to 10am. I also think Washingt
My area is WNYW at 11am and WWOR at 12:30am, so if Wendy has been cancelled, that means "The Real" moves to 10am. I also think Washington DC is trying to get it on WDCW. Not sure but I'm assuming.

on DC is trying to get it on WDCW. Not sure but I'm assuming.
Wendy Williams Show is not cancelled!

Reactions: johndeere1997
I doubt Maury is going to WPWR just because Springer was on there a decade ago. If it moves in Chicago I think it will go to WCIU to be paired with Wilkos and the syndicated Jerry Springer.

Reactions: GrandmaFrank43
I doubt Maury is going to WPWR just because it was on there a decade ago. If it moves in Chicago I think it will go to WCIU to be paired with Wilkos and the syndicated Jerry Springer.

Just thought it would move to WPWR because it moved to WWOR here but I noticed that's not the case for Los Angeles, Maury didn't move from KTLA to KCOP but it moved to KDOC or like Philly, Maury didn't move from WPHL to WTXF. I think it's still on WPHL. I just assumed it might be on WPWR like Maury moved from WPIX to WWOR.

Tdog Media said that Rachael will be at 1pm Central.
It will replace one of the Maury runs.

I should add that it was just my speculation that it might replace a Maury run. For all I know WGN could move the other Maury to 3 or it could move stations.

Other Carolinas Nick Cannon showtimes besides WCCB:
Greensboro: WMYV (Sinclair) 9am
Raleigh/Durham: WRAZ (Capitol Broadcasting) 11am
Greenville and Wilmington, NC: CW+ 11am and 6pm
Greenville, SC: WMYA (Sinclair) 3pm
Columbia: WACH: (Sinclair) 12:30am
Myrtle Beach: WFXB (Bahakel) No time given
Charleston: CW+ 11am and 6pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Daniel Belgrave
Breaking News: WarnerMedia will early talk to sell TMZ online name, TMZ Live and TMZ on TV to Fox First Run.

Breaking News:
Nelson R. Said:
Doesn’t look like WBBM-TV in Chicago is going to take the Judge Judy reruns, as they are launching a 4pm news this fall when Judy is currently airing.

Judge Judy reruns might go to WCIU, like here, reruns of Judge Judy will remain on WLNY only. I think WCBS' new schedule might have Hot Bench back at 9am and Drew Barrymore moving to 4pm. Not exact. Only a prediction.

Reactions: johndeere1997
Judge Judy reruns might go to WCIU, like here, reruns of Judge Judy will remain on WLNY only. I think WCBS' new schedule might have Hot Bench back at 9am and Drew Barrymore moving to 4pm. Not exact. Only a prediction.

I think WCBS might start a 4pm news like WBBM is going to.

ColtfromGulfCost said:
Somehow I wonder if Warner would just sell Telepictures period to Fox. Most, if not all of the shows from Telepictures air on Fox (and you'd have to wonder if somehow Fox would snare what would be a Warner-bros developed Ellen replacement.)

ColtfromGulfCost said:
Somehow I wonder if Warner would just sell Telepictures period to Fox. Most, if not all of the shows from Telepictures air on Fox (and you'd have to wonder if somehow Fox would snare what would be a Warner-bros developed Ellen replacement.)
part of WarnerMedia/Discovery merger, but not all sell Telepictures shows. Don't asked again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)