2021-22 Syndication Update

This Just In:
KS-IL-IA said:

Finally got a look at the CW+ schedule. The one I saw is CT; I know currently what's seen at 4p ET (now, The Goldbergs) is on at 11p CT. Not sure if that will continue.

NEW
Highway Thru Hell (6a)
Divorce Court (not sure if current or reruns) (7a, 3 and 330p)
Nick Cannon (11a, 5p)
The Liquidator (1a)

GONE
Millionaire, Springer (with national CW), Seinfeld, PPI's 1a

MORNINGS
Highway, Divorce, Judge Jerry, Maury, Wilkos, Maury, Cannon
AFTERNOON
Judge Jerry x2, Divorce x2, Wilkos, Cannon, Family Guy x2
LATE (after CW Prime)
Goldbergs x2, Bob's Burgers x2, Black-ish x2, Schitt's Creek x2, Liquidator

Reactions: Daniel Belgrave
Breaking News:
Jeopardy!' has announced that Mike Richards will host the weekday editions and Mayim Bialik will host the spinoff versions, particularly on ABC.
danderson500 said: Interesting, given that my ABC station WLOS will have double doses of Jeopardy on some nights the only difference will be the host....Kind of like when Price is Right had Bob Barker hosting the morning version, but Tom Kennedy hosted the evening version, but both were on the same station WSPA in Spartanburg which was a CBS station.

This Just In:
KS-IL-IA said:

Finally got a look at the CW+ schedule. The one I saw is CT; I know currently what's seen at 4p ET (now, The Goldbergs) is on at 11p CT. Not sure if that will continue.

NEW
Highway Thru Hell (6a)
Divorce Court (not sure if current or reruns) (7a, 3 and 330p)
Nick Cannon (11a, 5p)
The Liquidator (1a)

GONE
Millionaire, Springer (with national CW), Seinfeld, PPI's 1a

MORNINGS
Highway, Divorce, Judge Jerry, Maury, Wilkos, Maury, Cannon
AFTERNOON
Judge Jerry x2, Divorce x2, Wilkos, Cannon, Family Guy x2
LATE (after CW Prime)
Goldbergs x2, Bob's Burgers x2, Black-ish x2, Schitt's Creek x2, Liquidator

Well we know that Nick Cannon will be at 11am and 6pm Eastern on those stations.

I happened to notice that beginning the 23RD WWMB DT-2 Myrtle Beach is moving The Goldbergs from 4pm to 10pm, Seinfeld from 10pm to midnight, and Divorce Court will be replacing the Goldbergs at 4pm. Seinfeld replaces a third run of Steve Wilkos. That might be one of the CW+ stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw a new Young Sheldon promo right after the Field of Dreams game on WJZY….but still no time announced. This time no mention of BBT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in 2019:

Viacom buys exclusive cable rights to ‘Seinfeld’ from Sony​

I figured they'd stack it up with Friends and have a schedule of NBC's 90's style Must See TV on Nick at Nite. On a side note, it makes me sad to see that TV Land has devolved into a channel of mostly self-produced content rather than the classic TV channel that it started out as. I was so excited for those preview nights on Nick at Nite when the channel was brand new. As soon as my local cable company added that channel in the late 90's, my eyes stay glued for the classic TV shows and old commercial breaks in between.

Nelson R said:
Rachael Ray will be back on Nexstar's WJZY-TV (Fox46) for another year. Just saw a promo for the new season starting September 13. But it didn’t mention a time. Hmmm…could GDC finally be expanding into the 9am hour?

Nelson R said:
Rachael Ray will be back on Nexstar's WJZY-TV (Fox46) for another year. Just saw a promo for the new season starting September 13. But it didn’t mention a time. Hmmm…could GDC finally be expanding into the 9am hour?
Jero23 said:
They should add a 9AM hour and move that Dateline and 25 Words or Less back to WMYT while bringing back the Real and Dr Oz to WJZY

VHSgoodiesWA said:
The Liquidator. Sounds like Storage Wars meets Pawn Stars. But it's a fairly old show to put into reruns...aired from 2012-15 on Canada's OLN network. It was filmed in Burnaby, BC, near Vancouver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts