222K TV2 UHF remote behavior

If the dual splitter solution solves the problem then it would follow that there is a major source of uhf interference either from the sat box or the tv. If there is no change I go back to my previous question: could it be the sat receiver?
I have 2 Olevia tvs powered by a 722. We don't experience any serious uhf remote issues. I also have 2 splitters on the tv 2output. The first feeds the rf input on tv 1 so I can have pip on the rare occasion I need it. The second sends the tv 2 signal to our bedroom and my wifes office (she works at home). Our bedroom tv is a 32 in HD Flat screen the office tv is a 19" analog. The pq on all "tv 2" screens is fine i do not see any signal loss at all, of course our experience may not be tbe same for anyone else.

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
i just has same problem, found out somewhere Dish changed the method to change TV2 remote code. Instead you press sys info on the 222k, then press record on TV2 remote and voila they will work

One question I have tv2 on a 222k reciever has a wavy pic but tv1 is fine, we changed everything even ran dummy lines, replace lnb, use 3 different tv's...you name it I think we done it does anyone have any clues or solutions???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)