269 is here, dark picture problem fixed!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
johnny_b said:
Poke
If your not having a dark picture issue with your 811 its because your not watching SD via composite or s-video. Please dont confuse the issue by saying your not having a problem when your not using those outputs.

Well, I "watch" Dish across the DVI connection, but I "tape" to VCR over composite. Composite was very dark until about 2 software updates ago, then it was fixed.

This brightness "fix" will be interesting to calibrate with test patterns.

VCR's! They still make those things! I know next year or sometime real soon they are going to stop makeing them and VHS. Better get up to date get on DVD Format!

Poke said:
VCR's! They still make those things! I know next year or sometime real soon they are going to stop makeing them and VHS. Better get up to date get on DVD Format!

Hah hah Mr. Funny.

:)

I tape some stuff for friends off Disc. HD, and I don't have a DVR so I do tape shows once in a great while if I'm going to miss the broadcast.

I'm waiting for the HD DVR with OTA tuner with 5th gen. chipset that only costs $300 and has no monthly fee.

Yeah just kidding around! LOL! Yeah never tried tapeing anything but glad things are working for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)