2700A Clock is fixed!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sikma

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2005
Dish Farm Up North
I got on Pansat's official website and loaded factory bin 115 that was put on their site on 05-26-06 into my 2700A and 'wa-la' the clock now keeps perfect time..............just thought you Pansat fans would want to know.

edit: their site is pansatusa.com

I thought the 3500 kept time correctly?

I checked and the 3500 has a 5/26/06 update
sadly the 1500's is still 7/13/05 :(

It appears Pansat did a new bin for the 3500 on the same date as the 2700A which was 05-26-06, so I assume they fixed the clock on that model, however it doesn't look like they did a bin change for the 1500 since September of 2005 so I assume the clock isn't fixed yet for that model.

I may need to try that bin file for 3500. My 3500 is right for a while, but seems to get way off if you flip the switch in the back a while.

mastermesh said:
I may need to try that bin file for 3500. My 3500 is right for a while, but seems to get way off if you flip the switch in the back a while.
master, when you flip that switch on the back, it cause's a reboot, during the reboot the Pansat loose's the clock, date, etc... So, you have to reset it. Other than that and an occassional power outage, my Pansat 3500s keeps good time.

Al

Edit: when I flip that switch on the back, after the reboot, my Pansat goes to 12:00, which is supposed to be noon. I would think it should start over at 00:01, but it doesn't. That's the really strange part about it.

Last edited:
Finally a fix for that awful clock !!

Does this mean you can actually USE the TIMERS now ?!?

That would be cool........

Status
Please reply by conversation.