2week Free Listening event

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
If you have a formerly subscribed receiver it will be activated from Nov. 20 - Dec. 3

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys iOS app

Who do they they will get to come back by offering only 60 channels in preview? The channels I listen are not in the 60 so I don't see how I will be so enticed. Either have a preview or don't already!! What a Mickey Mouse outfit, glad I left.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Who do they they will get to come back by offering only 60 channels in preview? The channels I listen are not in the 60 so I don't see how I will be so enticed. Either have a preview or don't already!! What a Mickey Mouse outfit, glad I left.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

And of course you are indicative of their entire ex-subscriber base. The channels I always listened to are very definitely in the 60 channels offered. I look at it like a free sample, not a right! ;)

I certainly don't consider it a right. I guess I just don't understand their marketing approach; they bug me to tell me they are going to turn the radio on for me because they want me back, but they are only going to give me a sample of 60 out of all their channels they offer to try to "LURE" me back. That somehow by listening to a channel I'm not interested in, it will make want to subscribe for the channels I am interested in. What genius came up with that????? No wonder Sat radio is tanking. I get more on my Dish subscription than in the freeview.

And of course you are indicative of their entire ex-subscriber base. The channels I always listened to are very definitely in the 60 channels offered. I look at it like a free sample, not a right! ;)

I am another ex-subscriber that has that same issue, the channels I listened to when I subbed are not in the 60 channel preview. I won't ever come back anyways.

Everytime they have this free listen, I remember it´s about the same 60 channels, maybe not exactly all of them but at least mos of them.
One of them I used to listen, another couple of my faves when I was subbed is not on the sample :(

In my case I don´t feel attracted to sub again, thanks fo the free listen of the french or spanish channels they offer free now.
So I just take it as the time of year when I just take advantage of the free listen for a couple of channels :).